They meetg

When we last saw the among us lovers they were in an imposter lock down and they were very scare through out the or deal. Their very worry about what will happen in high schol in the next day. When Red arrive at the high shcool, Green see him and say "Hi red remember me from yester day its me Green, I save you from IMposer" and red say to green "Hi green I remeber YOu from yesterday. You are very brave for save me Yesterday."

During the class, in the school day, All green and Red could do was Stare into eachother eye. They never get distracted when stare into each other eye. It is very impress how long they did. Its like they did have a stare contest during school hour, but it was not contest, it was a love.

After school ended, the two crewmate lovers had to sadly say good bye to eachother when green said "Hey do you want to come to me house?" and Red replied "Ok sure" and then they went to green house. Green house was colour green like his skin. It is very coincidence. They went in Green house and when Red go in he say "Your house is very beutifull" and Green say "Thank you my three parents buy it." Greem say "Do you want to play video game together REd?" and red say "Yes."

They go to the game room and play Donker Kong on Green' Nintedo 64. "This was my aunt nitedo 64 but she was kill by imposer recent." It is very sad in the moment. Then Red say to Green "That is very sadden to hear for me, I will prey for you every night of the week". Green say "You no need to do that, I am over what happen."

After long day of playe Donking Kongs, Red have to go home to go to sleep for the next day. Red thank green for having red at green house and then red depart away. When red go to bed that night he think to him self "Tomorrow Going to be good days."

TOO CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!