Your backstory

You're the granddaughter of the famous Harper Avery. Niece of Catherine Avery and cousin of Jackson Avery. Your mom was Harper's youngest daughter. Oh, and also you have a little sis 'Theodosia' or 'Theo' for short and a big brother names 'Jellal'. Anyway, your mom married a surgeon, and will he ended up being the worst thing in your life. You were 5 when you saw your mom get killed. By who? Your own father. He always was really abusive and at this point, your mom was in the process of divorcing him.

You were in the kitchen when the bell rang. Your dad entered and your mom will:

M: "Jellal, take you and your sister upstairs."

Your brother nods and you three went upstairs. You put your sis some headphones and play some music.

"Listen to the music and um... here. Draw something."

"Ok, sissy."

She smiles and draws. Jellal watches over the both of you and you go downstairs while he was distracted.

M: "For god's sake, John!"

D: "Don't yell at me!"

You get up and go downstairs. You look and they don't notice you. Your dad throws your mom some form of liquid it had an odd smell.

M: "J-John?!"

He throws his lighter at her and your mom lights up. Her screams fill the room and you start tearing up. Your dad turns to you and you go upstairs. Your brother grabs you and locks the door. Sirens go off and you hear screams. The police come in and take the three of you. You tell your brother what you saw and he holds you tight. Your grandpa and grandma from your dad's side come and take you.

However, they would then be another thing that ruins your life. They added too much pressure on the three of you. Your grandma made you and your sis go to the most strict and educational private schools. You would often get bullied but you snapped which ended badly for you. Your grandma slapped you as for your brother he grew distant of you and your sis. When you were 15 he left, but then your aunt Catherine took you in. Your grandparents were arrested and your aunt took you in. There was a bright side to the schools you and your sis went to. You two were quite smart for girls your age. Your cousin 'Jackson' or as you call him 'Jackie' he ended up being more of a brother to you. And your aunt is a mother. You, later on, went to the best University and medical school. You were at the top of your class. You were intelligent, kind, and beautiful. You pushed yourself to be the best of the best.

You were also um a bit sassy. After your past, you promised yourself that no one will EVER make you feel less. You protected yourself and fought back. Your sis was Jackie's age. You went to Seattle Grace Hospital. And made some friends such as Meredith, Christina, Izzie, Alex, and George. After George's death you were sad he was one of your best friends. Izzie will sometimes she annoyed due to the way she was. When she found out Meredith and Derek were sleeping together she was an um... Bitch. You and Christina knew and you defended Meredith. Burke, you hated him. You never liked him and always talked bad about him. And, oh boy! After he left Christina you wanted to stab his eye out! Alex was like another brother to you. Christina and Meredith were your sisters. (Not biological). You now work at Grey Sloan Memorial. Lexie was another sister and your best friend. Mark, the funniest of friends. You were on the plane and so was your sister. She passed away. You mourned so much that you were about to cut yourself. Your aunt walked in and stopped you then you started seeing a therapist. It helped you and now it brings us to this...