A Normal Day

Y/N POV
"TOMAN TOMAN TOMAN TOMAN!"

"listen! everyone! your captain is going to speaking!" shouts draken

i watch as mikey steps forwards on his world-renowned stage.

"i have decided.... while we are at the top...... TOMAN WILL BE DISBANDING!!!"

sighs and gasps could be heard from the crowd mikey stood before. i looked around in disbelief incase i just misheard what he had said. the members around me reacted the same.

"you have all served me well and toman will forever go on in our hearts. our spirt cannot be crushed. you've all fought well. your are all my family and i hope you all live well! GOODBYE TOMAN!"

the crowd starts cheering loudly. everybody jumping everywhere knocking into me. i stood there. eyes and mouth wide open. i turn to the left and shout.

"STOP NUDGING ME MORON!" it was chifuyu.

"you need to wake up y/n" he said

"w-what the heck are you talking about chifuyu?"

i blink harshly, wiping my eyes. i gasp slightly.

"koko?"

"who the fuck is chifuyu!?"

i look around me. i'm in bed? was i dreaming? wheres toman? mikey? koko stands infront, looking over me.

"i'm quiet offended that you called me a moron say sorry"

"no, why did you wake me up" i say with a tone.

"oh well manjiro called a meeting...."

i sit up and look at him. "oh what? do you know what it's about?" koko goes silent. "oh no... don't tell me...traitors?" he nods pitifully

"remember to keep your guard up around sanzu today y/n,"

"don't have to tell me twice" i say slipping out of bed.

last time there were traitors in bonten.....
sanzu took sooooo much of his medication he almost killed the entirety of bonten. luckily Rindo managed to put him in a lock and Ran took his gun from him. but unluckily he had another gun and when rindo let him go he shot him right in the toe. sanzu really takes betrayal personally.

i do my casual routine as all we are going to do is kill today. that's just a normal day for bonten. i step outside of my room and into the lounge. i see koko waiting by the front door.

"you didn't have to wait for me you know."

"pffft your out of your head i'm not letting you go there on your own. i don't care about you dying as long as it's not sanzu that causes it."

"ah charming"

i slip a kitchen cleaver into my shirt.

"I SAW THAT PUT IT BACK YOUR POCKET KNIFE IS HERE"

"ugh your no funnnnn"

you walk towards the door as both of you head out, koko locking the door behind you. the two of you walk cautiously to the abandoned bowling park. you enter through the broken door and see Ran finish tying up one of the three men on the floor. you look around and no sight of haruchiyo. just Rindo Ran and Mikey. mikey has his back to everyone.

"you seen anyone else around?" asks Ran

"no, we walked here quite fast." as soon as mikey hears kokos voice he turns instantly and looks at me. we keep eye contact until he turns around again. his eyes have gone so cold.
meanwhile, while my stupid ass was getting lost in mikeys cold eyes, a loud C R A S H was heard from the floor below. i jumped like a frightened kitten and clung onto koko as he put his arm out infront of me.

"hehehahHAHAHEHEHUEHUAHAAAAA" i think we all knew who that was......

another big thrash was heard from across the room. the remains of the broken door had been kicked down.

"did somebody saaaaaaaayyyyy..... t r a i t o r hahaaa~" there he stood through the door frame. sanzu. his silhouette was so creepy and familiar. he stood there and examined the room, spinning his gun around his finger as he thought hard. "i'm guessing it's you three huh? you are the traitors!? aaaahh" he says with his mouth wide open he drops two pills into his mouth and swallows hard.

"mmmmf mmmmmf mmf!" the people tied up try to scream.

"BRING DOWN BONTENS HAMMER OF JUSTICE ON THE TRAITORS!"

man he is so unnecessaryily loud. let's hope everybody can leave here with all of their toes.
the traitors scoff and cry as silence falls.

"shush shuuuuuuush, pay attention to Mikey's words" sanzu looks back at mikey. you can see the desperation in his eyes. silently begging for them two words. mikey sits there chomping on a freshly opened packed of doriyaki.

"kill them"

sanzu chuckles. he reloads his revolver "you hear that you three! let's have some fun! i'm about to show you what happens to bontens traitors hehe!" three shots were suddenly set off. kokos clutch got tighter as he kept me behind him.

"perfect headshots. right in the back of their skulls!" he says looking at everyone. silence falls in the room. "why is everybody so uptight today!?" he looks at me.

oh for fucksake. why's he looking at me like that?

"y/n everybody is off today right?" i look at him shamelessly "RIGHT!?" i jump a bit squeezing kokos fabric.

"sanzu y-you should get some res-"

"WHY WOULD I REST WHEN TODAY IS THE PERFECT DAY TO KILL. DONT YOU AGREE Y/N"

"that's enough sanzu," ran says

"oh i get it, is it because of what happened last time kekekeehheee~" he says as rindou looks down in anger.

his happy expression soon turned cold. he points the gun at koko. " y/n come to me or your brother gets it." without thinking i release koko at once and run towards him. wtf am i doing. i didn't get time to think over what i was doing shit shit shit i'm going to die. "please...don't hurt koko" i say as i finally approach him he moves fast, very fast. he tucks his gun away and grabs my face with both his hands pulling me into a deep passionate kiss.

(sorry i rushed this^)

i could taste the residue of his oxycodone pills he took making me feel a little dizzy. i felt my drool run down my face. i can't keep up. i feel too warm.

"s-sanz-u.... st-op"

ok this was kinda bad
next chapter asap