I Thought He Would Bite Me

Y/N POV
i feel.... so f-faint. if i feel like this after indirectly tasting them pills then how the hell does he swallow two whole!

"let her go sanzu!" shouts koko. i see mikey over sanzus shoulder he's looking directly at us. he looks like he's going in circles. the whole room is going in circles. this is the drugs side effects. sanzu slowly parts from my lips, leaving strings of saliva connected to both our mouths he lets go of my face and i drop down to the floor. i think i'm gonna throw up.

koko and the twins get up and rush towards me but sanzu pulls out two guns and points them at all three of them.

"she's fine, back off" he says with a dead look in his face.

i sit up on the dirty floor with my knees and palms on the ground feeling nauseous. i sit back and look up at sanzu. his face was turning. it was kinda funny so i laughed a bit. i tried to stand up but my head was swaying like crazy so i grabbed on to sanzu for support. i thought he would bite me. i look for koko and try to walk to him but i feel an arm slither round my waist.

"uh uh, you stay right here with me, ok?" he says

"n-nooooooo ssssssanzzooooo i'm leeeeeeaving" w-what is happening to my words!? i sound like an idiot!

"hahaaaa do you guys hear her! baaahhaahaa!"

"sanzu what did you do to her!" shouts rindou "let her go now!"

"you saw what happened! i didn't do a damn thing!" his eyes scan the room "finnne whateverrrr" he finally gives in and removes his hand from my waist. yes finally i just want to go home now. wait my leg. my legs won't move! oh nooo! i slowly fall forwards this is the end.

"arghh!" i feel something like a noose around my neck. turns out sanzu caught me by the hood on my hoodie. he elevates me back up.

"hahaaaahahahaaa oh my god you are so clumsy!" he swipes me up into bridal position and continues the walk to koko. as he stands before koko i hear him whisper

"forgive me for this koko," a bullet is fired but it was unclear if someone was hit. sanzu starts running with me in his arms.

"SANZU DONT DO THIS!" says one of the twins

"me and you are going to have so much fun <3"

those were the last words i heard before passing out.

...

i blink my eyes and i am sitting against a wall what looks to be inside of an apart. nobody in sight. fuck! my head kills! i turn 180 and try to use the wall to get up but my body is shaking far too much.

"need some help?" i hear that cursed voice. i look around to see him sitting by me.

"sanzu where the fuck am i !?" he gets up and holds my arms while i stand up.

"woah watch the language. i could've just fucked you while you were passed out you should be thanking me." he says putting his face infront of mine.

"i need to go home koko is probably worr-" he abruptly cuts me off.

"ah ah ahhhh your not going anywhere~" he stands behind me and his hands crawl under my arms and round to the front of my stomach. his cold hands went under my shirt and caressed my stomach area.

"why does you core feel so tight just relax~" his words were soothing but threatening at the same time. "give in to me y/n. it's better to sooner than later." he whispered, rubbing his face in my back. one of his hands then slipped out from my shirt and onto my thigh stroking the inside.

"s-sanzu!? what the fuck!?" he looked at me with pleasure. he breath got heavier and fast. i jumped forwards and turned around to avoid his contact.

"cmon y/n stop playing so hard, you know i would never hurt you right~" he says with a sinister smile.

"i'm tired and i'm worried about how koko's feeling. you've taken too much of your medication because you worked yourself up over those stupid traitors! you need to go rest sanzu!" i say holding back tears for some reason. he stands there looking at me with a confused face. that confused face slowly turns into a smirk. in a flash he grabs my wrists and pins then against the wall. he starts to slowly kiss and lick my collar bone.

"mmh i can taste your perfumeee <3"

"sanzu ahhh stop it!" it feels good. i don't want him to stop

"does that mean your worried about me too if you want me to get some rest? awwww you are the cutest!~"

i huff and look to the side.

he releases my wrist and puts me over his shoulder.

"uhh not really the best position when i feel like i'm going to throw u-" if feel the acid in my throat. i start pounding and sanzus back with my fist.
...
i stand there, in sanzus bathroom, bent over the toilet, sanzu holding my hair back, putting his fingers down my throat.

"your doing well. try not to reject my fingers. try to let it get further back. see how far you can take it in" i turn and look at him slowly. he takes his fingers out my mouth.

"done?" he grabs my face and kisses me. what! is he insane? i just threw up and he's making out with me!? "your just too irresistible y/n" he picks me up by my thighs and my back hits a wall.

"mmmh! san-mmh!!!"

"i've waited so long for this. i deserve this. i deserve you" w-what!? what does he mean he's waited so long!? his hands completely take in my body shape and my curves. more and more into our make out session i feel a small awakening grow large and large and bigger and bigger down below. with sanzus frantic moving it was like he was practically already grinding into me. i can't help myself! i-it feels nice.....
my arms fling around his neck and my legs around his waist as i start to kiss him back.

"ahhh sanzu~" he laughs menacingly as he starts rubbing his bulge between my opening i put my face into neck and take a big bite out of his shoulder.

"what you like that? huh!? you like that, hah?! you want moooore?~"

"yeah......but i know it's not going to be that easy" i say huffing and rolling my eyes.

"i'm going to make you beg for me by the end of the night."

"pfft good luck..." them next words should've never came out my mouth...

sorry for the hold up. now eat my kittensss <33333