His Hand

Izumo and Kotetsu found themselves walking the nature trail that leads over the Hokage Face mountain, the trees were beautiful this morning and the plants were giving off different amazing aromas dependent by the section of the paths greenery.

Not only was this a calming rush from the scene, but also the oxytocin hit from holding each-others-hands as they walked. It's as though they were an extended part of each-other, that missing piece, and only together could they ever be whole.

Before they realize it, they head on meet someone walking his dogs at a crossroads in the trail.

They didn't drop each-others hand, he had already seen, there was no point hiding it. They'd been careless and they were scared.

Izumos eyebrows raise in surprise, "Kakashi!?"

"Um, sorry, I sort of always conceal my chakra. Even when just walking the path of life haha..." he scratches the back of his head, and after a moment adds, "I won't say anything to anyone, your business is exactly that, yours. And I suppose you could consider that a promise if you're worried."

With that he starts to continue on his way, the two village gate guards still too shocked by the predicament to say anything. Kotetsu quickly snaps out of it, "wait! Kakashi, thank you... really."

The silver haired man throws a lazy wave from behind him on his way down the steep track, "I didn't do anything, have a nice day!"

__________

[aug 29th, 2021]

hi, been a bit, u like the chapter? :D

plz vote, comment, n' stuff