When Cherry Blossoms Bloom | Part 1

Disclaimer: This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

The following fanfiction or one-shot is made for entertainment purposes—-I do not own BTS Or Jeon Jungkook or any other Kpop idol used in the story. Everything in the fanfic is in the author's imagination—-so I don't mean to send hate or harm to Jungkook or BTS; please remember this is for entertainment and not to take offense to anything. Thank you! I hope you enjoy reading this Jungkook birthday two-shot. 

~~

Author: 

A stranger she met today—-is asking her hand in marriage; "Sir, I don't even know you—-why would I marry you?" Yeojin asked. "Because I can make all fairy tale dreams come true," Jeongguk said—- "I can't accept that; besides I don't know who you are," Yeojin said, bowing.

"I'm sorry, sir—but I can't accept," Yeojin said and walked away—-Jeongguk stood there in the alleyway, thinking of ways to change Yeojin's mind.

"I have to get her to agree and now—-or else I'll have to go with that snobby and spoiled princess So-young," Jeongguk muttered inaudibly. As he said that—his phone rang, hoping it wasn't his mother taunting him about the bet.

However, it was the person Jeongguk didn't want to talk to at all— "Ugh," he groaned and answered the phone.

*On The Phone*

Jeongguk: What?

So-young: Not even a single hello? You know Jeongguk—we'll be married soon.

Jeongguk: Say what you want to say or I'll hang up the damn call.

So-young: Don't! I wanted to ask if you'll be my plus one at my high school reunion.

Jeongguk: Sorry, I'm busy.

So-young: If you don't come—I'll tell auntie that you yelled at me over the phone.

Jeongguk: Ugh, fine—I'll go.

So-young squealed in Jeongguk's ear—- "Hey!" he yelled, gaining people's attention. "I'm sorry—I'll pick you up tomorrow," So-young said. Jeongguk didn't say anything but hung up the call—- "Ugh, I truly don't wish to go but that spoiled princess would tell my mom," Jeongguk grumbled.

He walked Sapphire Park because it always calmed him down—-especially the Cherry Blossoms trees. Jeongguk leaned against the bridge overlooking the lake— "Why do I have to marry?" he mumbled. I haven't been in love since she left three years ago—- 'I don't want to love another; I want her back,' he mumbled.

Jeongguk's girlfriend Bae Yumi was three years older than him—-the two met through his older brother and Jeongguk fell in love with Yumi. However, Yumi was in love with Jeongguk's older brother—-saw Jeongguk as a younger brother.