Hey, read this. Or not. Idrc.

Hola chicas, chicos and chices (for the non-binaries) (she do be bilingual). 

I'm writing this 'cause I like to write. 

If you don't like it, stop reading

If you think it's boring, stop reading

If you're thinking, "wow. this chick is so untalented." ...I agree.

If you have any negative thoughts towards me, I honestly don't care, love. Life goes on. 

If you have any negative thoughts towards the characters (such as their mannerisms, thoughts, yada yada), you can comment them but first, think. "Hmm... this author doesn't take bs, she's 100% not mentally unstable and she has no life. Will I be upset or embarrassed if she comes for my throat 'cause I said something rude and/or insensitive?" 

If the answer is yes, think it, don't type it. Or do. That's on you, though.

If you have any constructive criticism, please share, you're helpin' a girl out.

If you don't want to read this book anymore because it's not for you or you think the writing is really bad, I have a tip for you bestie. Tap the screen once, look in the corner, find an arrow, tap on it and like magic, you'll no longer be reading. No need to tap on the comment symbol and write something that makes others (including me) annoyed that we had to waste our time and read "yea, I'm done" "I'm leaving" "bye-". I swear on all ten of my toes... no one cares babe.

Honestly, I procrastinate way too much so this might not get past the first five chapters but it's the thought that counts... I guess. Anywho, enjoy the story. Or not, I'm not your mom. 

"thick ass... get cash" - Onika