CHAPTER 5:- THINGS GOT COMPLICATED

I never thought he would answer that question by saying this. When I asked him do you really love me, I thought he would say that I will not stop loving you because of 2 days of quarrel.But he said something which I had not expected.He said " it is not a matter of love, sometimes you make  such mistakes which make me think. Look, I am a bit mentally weak right now, I am not aware of what is happening around me. I am not talking to anyone, I have to be alone for some time.And above all, in the next month I will go to Delhi for my higher studies . Then I won't be able to talk to you anymore.Then you will say that I am ignoring you. It's not like this.My life has turned upside down.And sometimes you do such things that I get very angry. So for now I am just observing you. Your trust  issues your anger issues how you behave etc"

After he completed saying this I was totally  blank. Just thinking what happened to this boy ,the boy who was completely in love with me has changed.But then I thought maybe he was really upset.In such a situation, it would not be right to leave him in anger, I have to support him by staying with him.That's why i told him"Look if you want to be alone then stay but don't think that if you don't talk to me for 2 days then my love will be less for you. I'm never going to leave you. "

And the discussion ended here. I thought everything will be good now. But things got more complicated. He used to behave very rudely sometimes. But still I didn't get angry.

It was my birthday 3 days later and I thought he would wish me very well.

Let's leave it here the next part will come very soon till then saty tuned.🌼💙