015, chapter fifteen

While Ruby was sleeping Ranboo was sitting at her desk listening to music also being on call with Stella who wanted to be updated by him.

She was concerned for her friend as much as Ranboo was. Their fever was better after taking the medicine but it was still there. Flora had decided to meet up with Elena after eating lunch.

"Tommy is getting on my nerves I swear if he shouts louder than right now I will shave off his heart until nothing is left and he looks like Jack," Stella said banging her wall so Tommy would hear her.

"You and Tommy act very similarly when you think about it" she stopped in her moves turning her head to him mouth opened wide ready to shout at him.

"If you come to the UK I will beat your 6'6 American arse and sell your organs on the dark web after I kill you with my butterfly knife which is laying right next to me and I will start with your hands" she rambled angrily.

Ranboo just stared at his screen terrified by the girl sitting at her desk glaring at him. He didn't remember her being that scary probably because the last time they talked was in December.

"What is Tommy even doing?"

"Playing Minecraft with Will" she sighed as she heard another scream standing up taking the knife with her scaring Ranboo slightly.

"Thomas if you don't shut up I will cut off your balls and let you bleed to death" after this loud shouting was heard from both of them while Wilbur was vibing with chat which was spamming 'Stella'.

Some minutes later Stella was back in her room sitting down putting on calming music.

"Okay, back to Ruby did he wake up?" Ranboo looked to his side seeing him drinking water. They smiled at him standing up stretching out their arms for a hug.

He motioned with his hands for her to come to a step forward so he could hug her. They wrapped their arms around his neck feeling him hug back.

Stella was staring at them furrowing her brows feeling as if she was seeing something she shouldn't.

"Ranboo get your gross boy germs away from my precious darling Rue" Ruby laughed lightly while Ranboo rolled his eyes at her.

"Love why don't you just come over to California and hug me instead" Stella smirked knowing she would have the money to do it.

"Okay give me two weeks and I'm here" with that she ended the call leaving both confused about what she meant by that.

They didn't know if she was serious or not that was the worst of it. The only thing they could do was wait and watch out if she would ve standing at one of their doors in two weeks. Stella has always been unpredictable.

meteor talks!what is your favourite dsmp character? mine is c!ranboo and c!tubbo

meteor talks!
what is your favourite dsmp character?
mine is c!ranboo and c!tubbo