023, chapter twenty-three

Ranboo woke up to something tapping his shoulder repeatedly, also slapping his cheek lightly. He opened his eyes to see Ruby looking at him like a golden retriever on drugs.

"I want breakfast" he closed his eyes again turning to the side continuing to sleep. They sighed standing up and walking into the kitchen.

Stella was sitting there with Elena as they were talking about something which interested them.

She walked into the kitchen, taking cereal from the cabinet putting it in a bowl after she took the milk out of the fridge.

They sat down at the table, smiling at the two others getting smiles from them as they talked about Twilight.

"Is booby boy still asleep?" Elena asked, getting a headshake as a response. She stood up walking upstairs coming down later with a grumpy Ranboo.

"Elena I hate you as much as I hate Elena Gilbert and her boyfriends" he sat down next to Ruby smiling at her as he checked his phone.

"Ranbooby stop staring at your phone and pay attention to your girlfriend" Elena rolled her eyes at him. Ranboo just blinked repeatedly trying to remember what happened yesterday.

He let out a small 'oh' turning to Ruby mouthing the answer to their question yesterday. They just smiled turning back to eating the cereal in front of them.

The only problem would be explaining it to her dad who didn't like the boy that much. Ranboo's dream basically explains how Robert feels about him. One bad thing and he would be banned from the house forever.

Ruby stood up from the table walking up again and laying down on the floor. Why? She felt like it. An only a short time after they laid down on the floor they felt someone next to them.

"So we are in a relationship now" Ruby nodded turning to face him.

They put their hand next to his interlocking their pinkies with each other.

"What do people do in relationships? I mean I could take you on a date or something" he suggested getting a small nod from Ruby again.

"Is everything alright you're so silent today"

"Just not in the mood to talk like you know when people of the female gender have these days" she sighed sitting up and laying down on the bed

"Do you want chocolate? or pain killers?" he asked standing up from the carpet they were laying on.

"Cuddles and M&M's," she said stopping him before he could go out the door "Oh and water"

He walked out of the door going to his parent's room knocking on the door opening after hearing his mom say 'come in'.

"Mom where are the pain killers Ruby needs them" Monica nodded opening her nightstand drawer taking them out giving them to her son.

He walked out of the room going down the stairs taking a bottle of water and the candy.

He walked up again seeing Ruby trying to find a comfortable position to lay in which didn't work out.

He gave her the things sitting down next to her pulling her closer to him. He wouldn't admit it but he liked to cuddle with them a lot.