Chapter Two

A Hard Days Night: 2

"007"

Eleanor twiddled her fingers, biting her lip, George sitting beside her on top of an old gurney. "They're calling me "007" aren't they?"

"No ones calling you 007" Izzy and Meredith told the man at the exact same time.

"I was on the elevator and Murphy whispered 007-"

"How many times do we have to go through this, George? 5, 10? Give me a number or else I'm gonna hit you."  Christina spoke annoyed, going to the vending machine as Eleanor let out a sigh.

"Murphy whispered 007 and everyone laughed." George turned to look at Eleanor beside him, who was busy yawning. "Eleanor you won't lie to me."

Eleanor let out a sigh as George looked at her with those big, brown puppy dog eyes. "Yeah, they're calling you 007."

"See, I knew it!" George spoke, pointing at the brunette as the rest let out sighs.

"Sorry, George" Eleanor spoke, feeling guilty.

"007 is a state of mind." Christina spoke up.

"Says the girl who finished first in her class at Stanford." George complained as Eleanor patted him on the shoulder, all their pagers going off.

"Oh, man. It's a 911 for Katie Bryce." Meredith spoke before closing up all her books. "I gotta go."

The group watched Meredith run off, Eleanor let out another yawn as she felt her eyes getting heavier.

"Maybe I should've gone into geriatrics, no one minds when you kill an old person, plus-" George cut himself off and the room instantly fell silent.

Izzy and Christina giggled, as they looked to George, who now had Eleanor's head on his shoulder, tiny snores coming out. Meanwhile George's face was bright red, as he didn't dare move or even breath.

"George, don't suffocate yourself. I'm sure she won't wake up if you take a breath." Izzy joked.

"Yeah, don't want to be dead before you kiss her." Christina teased the man as he whispered a "shut up."

HOUR 24

Eleanor giggled as she helped George pick up, the items for the lab, George's face bright red. "You know, you're just lucky the blood didn't go everywhere...although it'd probably match the colour of your face."