part 3

"Jungkook" Jungkook's eyes widened, a smile spread in his Lips when he heard the familiar voice.

Jungkook Stood up turning around, he saw Jung Hoseok standing Behind Him with his Sunshine smile.

Hoseok walked to him hugged him Tightly. Jungkook give his adoreble Bunny smile and hugged back.

They Didn't seen I a year. They are like Best friends.

"Sit down Jungkookie" He smiled Taking a Seat. Jungkook hesitated First then sat down Facing Hoseok.

"Hyung let me bring something for you" jungkook about to Stand up but Hoseok grabbed his wrist stopping him

"I don't need anything Jungkookie I just came here to see you" Hoseok smiled softly. Jungkook Smiled at that.

"How are you hyung? It's been a while" Jungkook asked

"Iam doing well. But being a CEO is deficult you know" He Chuckled

Jungkook Giggled

"How are you Jungkookie?"

"Iam Fine hyung.Iam still working here. Iam going to graduate soon " Jungkook Finished with a smile.

Hoseok is Feeling sad For Him.he is Sad because he couldn't Comfort Jungkook In His Sadness. Jungkook must be feeling Lonly. Hoseok know it.

Hoseok Stared at him With a sad smile.

"Tell me about seulgi Noona Hyung?How is my noona doing" jungkook asked In excitement.

Hearing Seulgi's name Hoseok's eyes lit up

"She is doing great Jungkookie. Actually Iam Here to Talk about that."

"What is it hyung?"

"We are Engaged" Hoseok Said

"Woww hyung that's great iam happy for you" Jungkook Give his Bunny smile.

"She Really want to meet you bunny. She missed you"

"I miss her too hyung" Jungkook pouted

Hoseok Pinched his cheeks .

"I will bring her One day" Hoseok said.

Jungkook nodded Smiling at him.

"Are you In any re -"

"Relationship?" Jungkook cut him off.

Hoseok nodded.

"No hyung" Hoseok frowned at that.

"Why?"

"What do you mean by why hyung? Who want a boy like me? "

"Jungkook-"

" Iam lonely. Iam not rich. I don't even Have a own house. I-I I'm Miserable H-Hyung" His voice came out As broken. Tears dropped.

No matter how much he wanted to avoid this topic, he couldn't.

Hoseok quickly Stood up Wiped his tears away Hugging him Tightly

"Don't cry jungkookie. You are beautiful you are kind hearted. You are talented. You deserve Everything" Hoseok said Sweetly, trying to Comfort Him.

After calm down a little Jungkook Sit back on his seat and Wiped Tears with His sweater paws.

"Jungkook iam sorry for What happened In past. My stepmom-"

"No hyung it's not your fault. I don't hate you hyung." There was a silent between them.

"Aish don't make me sad Hyung let's forget about that" Jungkook hated Sad faces. Especially Someone he Love.

Hoseok Nodded with a smile. They chit chatted.

They Didn't Noticed Taehyung entered The cafe , wearing a mask. Taehyung take a seat Two tables away from them.

He was looking at jungkook talking with hoseok smiling Widely.

Taehyung and Hoseok know eachother.since they two are CEO's. But Why he is talking with Jungkook? They know eachother Before?

He kept looking at them until They stood up from their seats. They hugged and Bid Good byes .

Jungkook Signed With a smile as hoseok Walked Away.

Jungkook Turned Around only to lock his Bambi eyes with those certain sharp Eyes.

Jungkook's eyes widened, He smiled widely walking Towards taehyung.

Jungkook Flopped in front of him  giving his adoreble Bunny smile.

Taehyung heart fluttered, he smiled a Little. Of course His mask covered it.

"You are late Hyungie , I thought you won't come today" Jungkook Pouted looking away Playing with his sweater paws

Taehyung can feel his Heart beating fast. Jungkook is just too adoreble to handle.

Tae would have picked Him in his arms and pamper His face With kisses.

But he can't.

" You missed me right" Jungkook said in a Teasing tone Wiggling his eyebrows.

"why would I? I really felt headache iam here to get some relief but seems like you will make it heavier. You are always so annoying" taehyung said in a irritated tone rolling his eyes.

Jungkook will be lying if He Said he is not hurt. But he Ignored it .

Like always.

"You know what?" Jungkook asked getting up from his seat

"What?"

"I love you" Jungkook Said And ran from there To another table where a new costomer came.

Taehyung's heart ached Everytime he said mean words to that pure soul.

But He need Jungkook to stop this. He can't give hopes to Jungkook.
Jungkook deserve all the love.

Don't forget to Vote and comment Lovelies 🤗♥️