Happy death day bitch

Life sucked for Aiden Hadler.

Death sucked for Aidan Hadler.

It was a never ending cycle. No matter where he ended up he would always be reborn. He had grown a distance towards emotions, why get attached to people when he'll just end up never seeing them again when he dies. He doesn't need that type of pain. He had lived many lives, they had been boring, fun and shocking. He had once been reborn as Jasper Hale now that was a shock. It had taken him a while to realise of course but he got there. He had searched continents to find the reason of his rebirth but he could never find one. It sucked. He had to relive the birthing process, and  puberty on repeat. At first he had thought it was amazing to never die until he had lived about 50 lives. At this point he was just over it.

He had never really been a firm believer of following the plot.

If he was going to be reborn in some shitty franchise he was going to be the main character end of story. Except this was no shitty franchise, no this was Harry Potter. When he had realised he was the Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter there was a lot of self hatred. At least he had his dashing good looks though. You see the fates had been kind enough to let Aiden at least have his original looks. And boy was he a looker. He had this cold charm about him that had people falling head over hills for him. He liked to call it the Edward Cullen effect.

Peter Pettigrew's home life was not what he expected. His father was an abusive arse with a grade 3 level of understanding that your not tough for hitting a child your a dick. Of course he couldn't say that with out getting his arse beat to the moon and back. The Pettigrew's weren't lacking money popular to fanfiction belief. Aiden was set up for life. 

Stuff got really bad in the Pettigrew house hold when Aiden's mother died. Lyla Pettigrew wasn't a bad women she just chose to remain oblivious to the ongoing's of the abusive life she had been forced to bare with her child. Aiden didn't understand why he had to deal with this shit every day. It wasn't so bad though. It had seemed he had jinxed himself because since there was no one else for his demented father to beat up he had taken it to beat Aiden up instead. Life was pretty shitty.

Aiden was not going to deal with this thank you very much!

He had crafted a truly devious plan to well for lack of better words kill his sperm donor.

He had executed said plan perfect and with the help of the house elves no one would blink an eye at the missing Pettigrew.

Life went up from there, after Aiden had thrown a party for his sperm donors death he had made himself fully acquainted with the manor. Pettigrew manor was huge. Safe to say he had spent his past days having fun and living life. Even though the elves wouldn't admit it they loved that Benjamin Pettigrew was dead. Who didn't the man if that's what we're calling it was a fucking dick.

Life went on, Aiden had changed his name legally to well Aiden. He had seemed to guess that Peter was set up for a villain life if his name was Peter fucking Pettigrew. Safe to say who ever Peter was marrying he would gladly take their last name.

When he had gotten his Hogwarts letter he couldn't find it in him to give a fuck. Sorry to say it but if you were in Gryffindor or Slytherin you were royally screwed. Aiden was going to be a Hufflepuff end of story. He was going to stay the fuck away from the Marauders because quite frankly he liked to breathe.

He was going to become the Cedric Diggory of his time, end of discussion.

Aiden Pettigrew was going to woo his way into every heart he would come across.

Why?

Because that's what bad bitches do.

word count: 689

A/N who should he end up with? at one point everyone's gonna have a crush because us main characters that are actually side characters are built different.