[ famous ]

Aidan Pettigrews first couple of days were weird to say the least. On one hand he had the mini Marauders trying to get him to join their cult? Or group he couldn't tell the difference at this point. As well as the fact that the school had turned it into a hobby to watch him go to certain classes or try to get his attention he felt as if he was Harry Potter. I mean they had the dead parents thing in common...too soon?

Nah.

Either people loved him for his good looks and charms which he took pride on, or they hated him for, well, his good looks and charm.

Never a win win with these people.

At first it was cute, he had fans. Adorable truly, now its plain annoying. If he wasn't dead by the first wizarding war he was definitely gonna be dead after the stampede these people caused.

He just wanted to go to charms for gods sake. (Sorry if that's offensive, I Stan God btw...since pre-debut:P)

He met Lily Evans again, she was a blushing volcano of surprisingly creative swear words. Something along the lines of a toe and a dish cloth or something, Aidan didn't know he was to busy  looking  at her eyes. They were such a pretty emerald green. Supposedly that wasn't the right thing to say because he got a book to the back of the head.

Severus seemed to enjoy that.

Oh well he still didn't wash his hair.

After he said that, it had seemed that he had made two life long enemies. While one and a half. Lily was so short she was practically a half, it was adorable.

When this was going down Aidan hadn't seemed to realise that they had amassed a following of people crowding them, and he also seemed to forget that Snivellous didn't exist yet. Well that name at least...sadly.

So when he called Severus Snivellous well it wasn't a pretty sight, for him at least for Aidan he got heaps of applauds and laughs he was doing great abet a tiny bit cocky. Okay maybe more than a tiny bit but you get the point.

Everything was going just fine a bit annoying okay more than annoying more like I'm going to AK all these bitches before Voldy can but alright.

Oh how he had spoken to soon.

~~~

As Bellatrix Black a second year Slytherin (she's gonna be second year in this ff) walked down the halls to the dungeons she had seemed to forget one crucial thing.

Slytherin's always go in packs.

Or else they get beat tf up.

Something she didn't plan on doing any time soon.

Yes she was a Black but as much as she hate to admit it some were so plainly stupid the didn't care about the Black name nor the weight it holds on the wizarding world, and she didn't know enough to protect herself.

Yeah I know she's screwed.

Well that's what she thought when she saw three 5th grade Gryffindors who looked as if they were gonna beat her up.

They were by the way...they totally were.

Except when they pushed her to a wall and started making rude remarks pulling out their wands to hex them they were all suddenly thrown back.

Leaving one unconscious another groaning on the floor and the other running for his life...only to go into a wall.

Imbeciles, the lot of them.

Oh how Hogwarts had gone to the dogs.

As she looked up to see who her saviour was, well it was none other than the infamous  Aidan Pettigrew.

She had heard the things getting passed around about him, anyone who was anyone had.

He was a rich heir to an Ancient and Noble wealthy house, no siblings, parents dead, dashing good looks and a charm to end wars. With every good thing came a bad though, and Aidans seemed to be his cold exterior, which wasn't really bad since it was considered even more charming.

Everyone either loved him or hated him.

Bellatrix hated him.

He was to perfect.

He was like a doll.

Dare she say he scared her.

Not that she would admit that out loud though.

She was a Black after all, and Blacks do not fear anything for they are fear itself.

It had seemed that she had muted everything out being stuck in thoughts because one second his there with a wand pointed at the offenders and the other he was taking her hand and leading her to the dungeons.

She blushed madly.

Maybe, maybe he wasn't that bad.

But now she owed him.

And a Black never let anybody have a one up on them so she did the only thing she thought right.

She would stay with him.

Stick to him like gum on the bottom of a shoe.

Aidan Pettigrew was very much hers.

And she would be damned if people didn't know it.