golden

How do people manage to irritate others so much? I had been standing in front of my previous seat for about more than 30 seconds now and this self absorbed guy who was now sitting in my seat didn't even bother to look up. Or look at my shoes. My fancy white sneakers. What kind of an inconsiderate fool would not want to look at my sneakers?

I was getting more and more impatient by the second. And then I snapped under the pressure. Nothing good ever happens when I snap under pressure.

I threw the black bag that was positioned on the seat adjacent to his, to the seat on the rear end. I just presumed it was his. Heck it had to be his. If not, I'm screwed. It was then that he bothered to look at me. I huffed and sat down beside him, unwillingly of course.

"Oh hey, it's the bitch girl" he claimed.

What the fuck is a bitch girl? Oh wait. Right.

"Oh hey it's the thief" I snickered.

"I like thieves. They're cool"

"Yeah, you might also want to consider the fact that, uh, I don't know, they're criminals?"

"Everyone in life has ignored law atleast once in their lives though. It's not such a big deal. Besides I'm talking about like, you know, a gentleman thief"

"Like phantom thieves and shit? Like Lupin? And Kaito Kid? Oh and and Robin Hood! But wait, he wasn't that gentleman like"

"True but, Robin Hood is famous without a doubt. And then there's Irene Adler"

"Ah yes Arthur"

"Are you a Holmes freak?"

"Actually, no. I think he's way too overrated"

"Really?" his eyes widened up in surprise.

"I'm more of a Moriarty freak"

"Napoleon of crimes it is! But wait- why are we talking about thieves again-"

"You stole my phone genius"

"What crap. I didn't steal your pho- oh wait"

He grabbed my phone out of his pocket and handed it over to me. I gave him back his phone with my other hand. Give and take? Pretty much.

"How did you not check your phone and realise oh hey, its not mine"

"Well I don't know did you try calling from my phone?"

"I did. But my phone's on vibrate so it's kind of hard to realise that its ringing so-"

"I think its pretty clear who's at fault here" he smiled.

"You better be talking about yourself bitch"

"Oh great, we're back to bitch. Anyway, a flight to LA huh?"

"Yeah. You too I guess."

"I was born in LA so yeah, I've pretty much been there my whole life"

"That's exciting. I moved to LA about three months ago. And my mother got super paranoid so she just had to call me back to India and for what? To ask if everything was fine there. Like mother, there's a thing called a phone and it exists for a goddamn reason"

"Uptight family, huh?"

"Nah not really. It's just my mom. My dad's super cool. He once saw me sneak away from home when I was 17, and the next morning when I came back, he even helped me cover it up in front of my mom"

"Alibis sure help, don't they?"

"Oh my god. Why do you keep talking about crime? Are you like a homicidal maniac or something?"

"Not really, but I have to think like one sometimes. It's what I do"

"You're a crime novelist, aren't you?"

"It was that easy to guess? Huh."

Yesterday, my long time boyfriend broke up with me. He apparently had feelings for someone else now. Who? You're asking who? My best friend, that's who. I trusted both of them with my entire life drama and all they did was do shit together behind my back. And today I'm sitting here in an airport talking crime with a random stranger. Life is crazy.

                                 ~
(a/n: hey you

i was super bored hence the super boring chapter

but i think it'd be really cool you know? vibing with a random stranger in an airport. so cool. yes i have issues. anyway-

hope you guys have a great evening

xoxo
sarah~)