You Have A Sister??

"(Y/n)! Can you come downstairs please?" My big brother, Bryan, asked me. Yes, by Bryan, I mean Bryan Stars. Famous YouTuber and interviewer of bands like Black Veil Brides and Pierce the Veil. I trudged down the stairs as I rubbed the sleep from out of my eyes. "This better be important. I was having my mid morning nap." He laughs. "Well, I am going to do an interview with Motionless in White and a few friends are coming along that I want you to meet. Go and get dressed so we can pick Johnnie up and hit the road."

I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs. I put on a pair of (your style is kind of punk/emo in this. No like? Change it) black skinny jeans and an Atilla shirt (if you do not know who they are look em up they are da bomb). Walking into my bathroom I grabbed my snakebites, putting them in. I brushed my (h/c) hair and put a black beanie, not feeling like doing anything with it. I slipped on my black (converse/vans/combat boots) and ran downstairs as Bryan was getting his stuff together. "Ready Freddy?" I smiled and nodded.

About 20 minutes later, we pulled into a driveway and Bryan honked. As the door opened, I saw a really, really cute guy run out wearing a hat that had the attached mittens. I smiled as he opened the backseat door and got in. "Hi Bryan!" He smiled. "Hey Johnnie! This is my little sister, (Y/n)." "Wait, you have a sister?" The guy who was apperently named Johnnie asked as his eyes widened. "Yerp! That's me haha!" I fist pumped. Bryan rolled his eyes and smiled.

"We are visiting Motionless in White right?" Johnnie asked. Bryan nodded, "Yep. Chris, Ricky, and Ghost. (Y/n), can you pull the camera out?" I nodded and pulled out he camera, turning it on and pressing record.

"Hey guys! We are on the roa to interview Motionless in White. We have some special guests with us. My great friend Johnnie," I pointed the camera to Johnnie and he smiled, "and my lil sis, (Y/n)." I made a peace sign at the camera. He talked for a bit more and then I turned the camera off.

*Quick Johnnie POV*
Thoughts on Bryan's sister:
She's beautiful
She's sweet
She's perfect
She's mine

*Reader POV*
After a few hours, we finally made it to the interview. After getting mooned by a fan, we entered the bus. The interview was pretty wierd, but then again my brother is interviewing them.....but Johnnie kept glancing at me every once in a while. After we interviewed the band, I stepped outside to get some air.

"Wait, is that Suede? (my stage name MINE XD but seriously)" I heard a girl yell. A bunch of people ran up to me and I greeted them. What Bryan didn't know is that I too had a YouTube channel. I sang and played keyboard under the stage name, Suede. After about 10 minutes of being swarmed by fans, I saw Johnnie by the bus. As the crowd cleared, I walked up to Johnnie and sat next to him. He gave me a smile and turned to me.

"Hey....I know we just met and all, but I think I like you. Would you maybe like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asked, blushing. I giggle and nodded, kissing his cheek. "I would love that."