dazed dreams

This story is all over the place.
I didn't really have a plan while writing this, so everyone should interpret this story the way you want! The original idea was that Hyunjin was Felix's best friend during his childhood, but they got separated. Felix completely forgot about Hyunjin, but he kept having weird dreams, which were actually memories returning back to him. So, in the end, they accidentally meet...or do they? It can also be interpreted as Felix is suffering from a mental disorder and his mind makes up scenarios. Felix thinks they're all real, but they aren't. OR... you could think of this as in Felix had an accident and lost his memory. He decides to break up with Hyunjin because he didn't want to hurt him.(as his feeling for the older were gone too)But after a while of living with his new best friends, Minho and Jisung, he gets his memories back.

^I'm not good at keeping things short but...Enjoy<3
______________________

Felix's body was sprawled on the bed, a fuzzy blanket slightly covering his legs. He was sleeping peacefully, snuggling closer onto his soft pillow. The room was painted into the dim, warm tint of the setting sun. There was a pretty contrast between the rich purple dominating the room and the orange highlights.

The window was left ajar, and the delicate touch of the wind caressed Felix's skin. A sweet smell of pears and lavender invaded the place. It was so quiet.

"Bokkie."

There was a voice calling his name. It was muffled and hard to identify, but he heard it. His eyes fluttered open rapidly as he furrowed his brows. Felix lifted his head a bit, propping himself on his elbows. He saw no one. 

The fog clouded his vision, but he could still recognize the wooden furniture around the room. He felt so tired and wanted to go back to sleep. His surroundings looked surreal, so beautiful that it made him feel dazed. 

As he lazily blinked, he saw his desk with the laptop on it alongside some notebooks. Small led lights hung on the wall and plants were aligned in the corner of his room. Even the once lively green leaves had a pink-orangey hue now. The closet door was left open with a few jackets hanging out.

As Felix's eyes kept traveling tiredly around the area, they landed on the floor. Colored pencils were scattered on the fluffy, heart-shaped carpet in the middle of the bedroom. A stack of white paper was placed on the parquet.

A drawing piqued the boy's attention right before he dozed off.

"Bokkie."

He widened his eyes. So, someone actually called him. There was still no one in sight. Was the door open before? He narrowed his eyes in an attempt to observe the living room; still no one.

Is this some kind of joke?-he thought

He grumpily kicked the blanked off and walked towards the drawing. He crouched down and picked it up, only to see a blank paper. Confusion washed over him. Felix could've sworn there was a drawing consisting of colors like blue, green, yellow, and red. He got up with a scoff of annoyance, then brushed a hand through his golden hair.

From the corner of his eye, he could notice a silhouette. His heartbeats were so powerful and consistent while he started to feel dizzy. His bare feet were cold as ice, yet sweat drops rolled down his forehead. He tried to collect himself but everything started spinning.

"Do you like my drawing, Bok?" the same voice asked. Felix didn't utter a word. He felt this lump forming in his throat; he could barely breathe. 

It was so quiet.

"I drew this for you. It's you and me, see?" 

Felix didn't see anything. It all was turning white.