chapter 20- visitors

Eyes puffy with dark circles around them from the lack of sleep is all I could see from my reflection on the elevator doors.

  I was in the hospital all day yesterday.

  I managed to fit in about two hours of sleep as I layed on the marble floors.

  My heart was still aching from my loss.

  I wish I'd had more time with Beth.

  While the elevator took me down to the reception, I tried brushing my hair a little bit with my fingers, hoping I would look somewhat presentable.

  When the elevator stopped, a few seconds before the doors opened, I heard many voices, which was odd as it was really early.

  The doors opened and I saw a group of people standing at the front office.

  As I approached them, I realized who they were.

  Wilbur's streamer friends.

  The boy with the blonde curls talking to his brown haired friend while standing next to an extremely tall man who hid his face under a pair of sunglasses and a mask.

  In front of them stood two more guys, a bald one and one with fluffy hair.

  I approached them slowly, not very sure how I would talk to them.

  Luckily, one of them -the one hiding his face- noticed me and talked to me first.

  He had a lavender ribbon sewn on his flannel.

  I then noticed that they all had the exact same ribbon on them.

  "Hey! Are you y/n?"  his voice said.

  It was the first time I'd heard an american accent in a while.

  "Yes, how do you know?" I asked, uncertain of how he recognised me so easily.

  "Oh, I am Ranboo, one of Wilbur's friends. He talks a lot about you and you match the description he gave us so I figured it was you" Ranboo explained, giving me a gentle handshake.

  "This is Tommy and Tubbo" he introduced me to the two loud boys.

  "Nice to meet you!" Tubbo exclaimed, giving me a fist bump.

  "I can't believe big man Wilbur actually has a woman friend!" Tommy laughed, his hair falling on top of his blue eyes.

  Laughing from Ranboo followed Tommy's strange comment.

  "Oh, is this y/n?" the bald man turned around after hearing us talk.

  "Yep! It's nice to meet you..?" -

  "Jack. Jack Manifold" the guy introduced himself.

  "And this is George" he said, pointing to the young man next to him.

  When Wilbur first showed me pictures of these people, I thought they seemed nice.

  But now that I had actually met them, I could confirm to myself that they were indeed even nicer than I expected.

  "We want to see Wilbur, but this secretary lady won't let us!" Tommy complained, rolling his eyes at her.

  "Don't worry, I'll take care of her"  I assured them all.

  I went up to her and explained that they were all really close friends and that I could call Wilbur's parents to assure her that they were allowed to visit him.