HER

She always thought that other girls are far better than her. Everything around her seems to have a fun life including those hipster people, and those narcissistic ones. While she was drowning in her thoughts, she thought she was never good at anything. Not even a little bit.

Although her friends could help her heart calm down, it was only a temporary solution. She may open up about her problems, could sometimes not; because she doesn't want to bother her friends. They also have their own lives to face, she thought.
She was a schoolgirl who struggles to study a course she didn't even choose. But yet, she learned to love.

With struggle, she learned how to continue. With music, she learned to stand,  With the feeling of giving up, she learned how to be strong. With a broken heart, she learned how to love and put herself first. She was even thankful for it. She worked hard, study smart.

Until she found her true passion, that she was good at editing videos, and she is good at helping people in need.

Though there are still parts of her dream she isn't completely confident to show but she is working on it every single day.

One day, you'll see her walking on stage with a big smile on her face in a nightgown holding a trophy as her true supporters cheer for her success. Her parents would be so proud!

One day, you'll no longer see her on social media, but in a peaceful place happily living her life with the love of her life and her forever Mochi, the cutest dog ever!

You'll see how much success life has given her. You will feel how her heart cried because of what she's been through to get on this day.

You will never know how happier she is going to be soon!

To her friends, do not worry about her because you'll see her the same way. You could still feel the warmth of kindness in her heart.

No matter how successful she is, she will never change. She won't. Because she is still the kindest, funniest, and strong woman in the world.

SOULKSS