Introduction

Hello dearest readers, thank you everyone for the huge support on my KM One Shots book. I am starting to write my first ever story now titled "THE MIRACLE". Please note that this story will have slow updates compared to the OS as I need to draft it out properly. This will not be a long one probably between 8-11 chapters. 

This KMFF story has nothing to do with the serial. Its a completely new story with a mix of happiness, love, sadness, mystery, family bonding & friendship. It will be mixture of imagination & parts of this story will be based on real life incidents in my own life.....  

What happens when a happily married couple goes into a dilemma when one of them is diagnosed with a terminal illness?

How do they overcome the issues & depression?

What happens when a stranger enters their life which completely change their lives forever?

How are they going to manage their lives with the battle of handling daily problems and coping with the ilness?

Do drop in your suggestion/idea of people that you want for the characters below:

Guy Friend 1

Guy Friend 2

Girl Friend 1

Girl Friend 2

Kathir's Sister

Kathir's Parents

Mullai's brother

Elderly couple

Villain character

Thank you 🙏

We will meet soon with the characters chapter for this story......