Chapter 1

🥀 Authors POV 🥀

Stars shined bright upon them,two lovers were beneath the millions of the stars that were sprinkled in the night sky. They were the ideal example of a perfect couple,but the world was against them. They would've got the happy ever after but things lead to a adverse outcome.

Jungkook looked at the stars with his big doe eyes that was glistening with pearls of tears. He was once a male known as to be a cold hearted and unemotional one,but his life was changed when he fell in love with his angel,Hana.
Hana,she was a pure,simple,an innocent soul.

Jungkook,held the light purple dairy tightly,making sure that Hana who was peacefully sleeping on his chest,wouldn't wake up by his little sobs.

It was Hana's diary,her little dreams were written down with decorative coloured pen. The dreams that she would like to before she was long gone from him,dreams that she would like to do before she leaves everyone behind.

Jungkook knows about her condition,which becomes worsen every day by day,yet she acts like she is fine,when she was bleeding out from the nose in the washroom at night,she comes out as if nothing happened inside.

They had a nice time,
under the sky full of stars,the condition of her was not in their way when it comes to have fun for them. They enjoy the little things in their life to be happy together,as one.

Hana was now sleeping peacefully but Jungkook was wide awake,thinking about her. He have done everything to save her,had spend money but the only things doctors said was "we are so sorry,bu we cannot save her"

The moment he read her diary he felt like his heart stopped for a second.

He felt as if he didn't deserve her,he was a ruthless killer,a drug dealer,a famous underworld boss,but she,she was the person who he fell in love with. The person who changed him,the person who showed the real him. He loved her moon and to the back,that's what he said.

Their encounter was just like those written stories,sweet and lovely. She was drinking with her friends,and he was the one to notice her out of all the people in that club that night.

Jungkook looked at her face,her face was tranquil,she had got lost in her own world of her dream land,a moment away from this cruel world.

He securely pulled her to his chest even more,making sure she was warm under the gush of wind that was passing by them. They both were on the roof top his mansion,as she loved to sleep underneath the sky full of stars. He first didn't like the idea as it was cold outside but when he agreed to it,he made sure that there was a bonfire with a tent that was decorated cozily.

He pecked her forehead.

"I'll make sure that your dreams come true" he whispered.

After all that's what he could do,cuz their fate had turned to evil.

🛸     🌎 °  🌓 •  .°•   🚀 ✯
   ★ *     °    🛰  °·   🪐
.   • ° ★ • ☄
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁▂

🥀 If you like this chapter please vote and comment your opinions