Chapter 9

(I changed some things around in this chapter. Enjoy)

Seokhoon ran as fast as he could to the hospital his girlfriend was at. He pressed the floor to where she was and got out the elevator when it ding.

He grabbed the handle to her room door and opened it. Arden turned towards the door opening and saw Seokhoon behind it.

In a quick second, he engulfed her into a tight hug and she returned it.

"What happened? Where'd you go? Who took you?" He asked as tears were starting to fall down his face.

"It's a long story that you probably want to sit down" she answered as she pointed towards a chair in her room.

- • -

Arden finished telling Seokhoon the story on what happened the night she disappeared. He was angry to know that his father was involved, but was surprised to know that Mr.Jo was her father all along.

"You should call him or Haein! They'll be excited that you're found" he said as he pulled out his phone, but Arden lightly pushed it away from her.

"You know how your dad is close with mines. If he founds out I escaped, I won't feel safe in Hera Palace" she answered. "So it's best that I'm a secret."

"You have to at least tell Haein" he said as he grabbed her hand and then reaching into his coat pocket. "Here."

It was the necklace that was taken off of her. She thought Maid Mi would've taken it just in case, but looks like she wasn't so smart in picking it up.

"What a coincidence" a nurse said as she entered the room. "There's a girl your age that's in a room down the hall from you."

"Is her name perhaps Bae Rona?" Arden asked hopeful that her friend was somehow alive.

"Yes" the nurse answered. "She's considered lucky that she's alive."

Seokhoon and Arden looked at each other in shock and back at the nurse. "Can we visit her?"

"Of course! And you need to walk around" the nurse said as she sat down some things and walked out Arden's room.

Seokhoon helped Arden up from her bed and put the door to Roma's room. The two made it to her door and opened it.

The room revealed Rona sitting up at her bed and then moving her head to look at the two. "Arden? Seokhoon?"

"Rona! We thought you were dead! What happened that night?" Arden asked surprised as Seokhoon helped her get a chair.

"The person who did this to me was Joo Dantae" she answered and Seokhoon was shocked at the answer.

"Looks like your not the only one Joo Dantae has done something to" Arden said and Rona turned towards her.

"What did he do to you?"

"He made a plan with Mr.Jang and my mom to get the things that my grandfather is leaving for me" she answered. "The most shocking thing is that they lied about Jo Suho not being my father."

"Mr.Jo is actually your father?" Rona asked.

"Yes" she answered. "Enough about me. Who helped you when all of us thought you were dead?"