‡°•7•°‡

He did hit the accelerator, only to stop the car 3 seconds later with a screech sound, just a bit away from hotel when he saw a familiar white fluffy dress on his rear mirror.

He snapped his head backwards only to see the blond running into his direction while holding his heavy gown with both of his hands. He was looking behind from time to time to check if someone was following.

Taehyung rushed onto passenger seat panting heavily while Jungkook was looking at him quite shocked and amused.

"What are you waiting for? Drive!" He yelled and Jungkook cursed silently before he started the car and drove at full speed, with tires screeching.

Taehyung slumped on his seat with closed eyes as he tried to calm his breathing.

"Thanks." He muttered with his eyes still closed.

"Thanks to you also." Came a reply from Jungkook.

The blond shot him a glance, who was concentrating on the road before them and nodded a little.

"So... you ran away from your own wedding?" Jungkook asked amused.

"You bet." Taehyung remarked and turned his head to face the window.

"Who was that man anyway? He didn't seem like a normal man. You know, guards and all." Jungkook took a turn and asked, earning a scoff from the man sitting beside him.

"Minho. Choi Minho." He stated as if he wasn't just about to marry the biggest Mafia leader while Jungkook almost lost his control on car.

Wide eyed, he looked at the blond who was staring into blank. The ravenette was simply surprised because only few people really knew how Minho looked like and now he was also one of them.

He drove in silence while thinking and Taehyung had his own issues on his mind, he didn't know where he was going with this mysterious raven haired male. He just knew that any place would be better than being married to Minho.

They both knew they had many questions for each other in mind. Hell they didn't even know each other's name but both decided to stay quiet for the time being.

Then suddenly siren sounds could be heard making Taehyung's breath hitch while Jungkook remained unbothered.

"Don't worry princess. They are far away." The ravenette made a cheeky comment but of course their luck wasn't on their side.

Their car stopped in the middle of nowhere.

"The fuck--  Oh my fucking god! These rich people can't even have their car's gas tank full!" Jungkook groaned in annoyance while the blond looked at him scared, glancing behind when he heard the siren wailings coming closer.

"N-now what?" Taehyung uttered unsure.

"Now we run, pretty boy." Jungkook deadpanned as he jumped out of the car coming to blond's side and stretched his hand out for the blond to take who just stared at him and then at his hand.

"Come on, we don't have time." Jungkook ushered him to come out which Taehyung did at last, taking his outstretched hand while his other hand held his gown and they ran, taking turns here and there.

Police found the empty car standing on the middle of the road and shouted for other cops to search the entire area, which made the duo run faster as they could hear the commotion.

It was difficult for Taehyung to run in that big fluffy dress.

"Wait-- wait, i can't-- i can't run. My dress." Taehyung stopped panting, making the ravenette halt too because their hands were still linked together.

"Y--"

"COME HERE! LET'S SEARCH THIS AREA!"

Jungkook's sentence got cut off by a shout. He cursed mentally and knelt down in a haste manner only to tear blond's gown in half, which still took time as it had many layers.

"Faster!" Taehyung whisper shouted.

"I'm trying!" Jungkook might have had some perverted thoughts because of their words, as his little pink dusted cheeks said it all but Taehyung couldn't notice. He was too freaked out to think sane.

"All done, let's run!" Jungkook stood up taking blonde's hand into his again before running.

"Damn, it rhymed." He muttered to himself with a light chuckle.

"It's not the time!" Taehyung's remark made him purse his lips as they ran faster.

‡•°•‡•°•‡•°•‡•°•‡

A/N :

Plz tell me your thoughts about the story (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

(◍•ᴗ•◍)💜