4. Coffee

"Shit"

Jimin's ears quickly picked up those four letters before he could register the cold liquid gushing down his fresh crisp beige coat.

His eyes widened in utter shock when he felt the moist cloth with his free palm.

"Shit. Shit." face less mumbles are the only noises heard at the back of his head.

He turned back with the same expression, if more, trying to process the mess he's in.

His mouth agape, Jimin faced the stranger whose eyes are as big as his and is clearly panicking.

"I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry." The stranger bowed deeply multiple times conveying his sincere apologies.

"I-its Fine. No need to apologize Mister." Jimin stuttered at first but picked up his voice.

Upon hearing, the said main lifted his head from his bowing position which felt like a slow movement, checking out Jimin from toe to head.

"I'm really really sorry. I was about to drop the coffee in trash and then suddenly I bumped into you and it got all over you and then- I'm sorry" the stranger kept on blabbering while jimin stood rather uncomfortable with the cold coffee dripping and soaking his favourite and one&only coat.

Once his attention is now on Jimin's face, the stranger widened his eyes in terror when he observed the awkward stance of jimin.

"Fuc-Forgive me please." With that being uttered, the stranger gently took Jimin's hand in his own, holding it tight yet soft and started dragging him somewhere which left jimin completely speechless.

What the actual crap ?

He was being dragged by an unknown person he met minutes ago.

Who wouldn't freak out.

What if he- ?

Jimin's face grew paler when he realized something he should have figured out ages ago.

He was an Alpha.

A whip of dominant coffee fragrance invaded Jimin's nares causing him to shudder for a brief second.

He feared Alphas.

They were hot-headed, authoritative, full of power, narcissistic, dangerous and what not.

Jimin was so caught up in the moment, he was confused where he was standing.

Then it hit again. He was dragged.

But to where ?

Seems like a fountain.

Shaking his head, jimin woke himself from the trans only to realise the stranger was offering to clean him briefly.

He saw something which seems like the other spooning handful of water from the fountain probably to clean the mess.

Stranger was wearing a black mask, a long coat similar to Jimin's but black.

Eyes.

Jimin suddenly felt like he saw those pair of shining eyes somewhere.

But where ?

Jimin saw wide eyed when the so called coffee spiller brought his hands dangerously close to his hip.

"N-No thanks." He spluttered for a spilt second, immediately stepping back resulting in the water to spill all over his feet.

The other looked half shocked and half offended with the scene.

"It's really fine Mister. Mistakes do happen. I'll take my leave." Jimin announced timidly, stepping back a few feet and bowing.