Chapter Seventeen

Challenges.

Lilith relished the freshness that surrounded her as she dipped her body in the pool. Erros advised her to start swimming regularly, as swimming does build up muscles without straining the body too much. Today was the day Nolen and Miles would start training her and she was excited, yet a little bit nervous. As she awoke in Nolen's bed this morning he was nowhere to be found, so she went alone, thinking that maybe something important was going on.

She sighed in content as she moved through the water. Five lanes, then a short break. She tried different swim types as well and found it working well. It was straining after some time, but she felt her muscles working and that was good.

The next goal she set to herself was diving one lane, therefore she did not hear nor see Miles and Nolen enter the room.

"She's so cute."

Miles chuckled as he agreed.

Lilith reached the end of the lane, gasping for air once her head was above water. She wiped the moisture off her face and attempted to get the hair glued to her skin out of the way.

"Hey there, sunshine."

Her eyes shot open, hair all over the place she stared at those two perfect men looking down at her.

"Hey," she smiled and climbed out, approaching them, to peck each men on their lips, "Are you here to peep on me?"

"Only partially," Nolen said and Miles laughed.

"Exactly, you peep the other part." This smile of Miles was going to be the death of her. But he was right.

There they stood, those buff, beautiful men, in nothing but swimming shorts.

"That might happen," she smiled sheepishly and glanced away before she was lost in her staring again.

"I don't mind," Nolen spoke.

"Me neither." She could hear the grin in Miles' voice.

"So what's the plan now?"

"Erros warned us to not push you too hard." Her eyes met those of Miles. "He gave us a list of possible work out techniques, some exercises and stuff."

He handed her a document and she read through the words. She looked up, eyeing one then the other. "I have no clue what any of these things are."

"We do." She smiled at Nolen and took his hand.

"So I've got two hot personal trainers now? Jackpot."

Miles laughed and Nolen tilted his head away shyly, squeezing her hand.

The other man put his arm over her shoulders pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Count yourself lucky. We'll be all over you today."

She smiled cheekily. "I'll look forward to it."

"We hope you don't change your mind." She looked up at Nolen. "Working out is still exhausting even if it's for beginners."

"We'll see." She grinned at them cockily. "Maybe I'm a natural."

Shortly later it was clear that she was not.

Panting heavily she dropped on her bottom. Miles grinned loosely as he sat down beside her, while Nolen handed her a bottle of water. She gulped several mouthfuls down her throat and leaned back against the wall.

"Fuck," she whispered.

"How about we'll take a break for now?" Miles asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, I mean," she paused to pant and made a gesture, "I could go for another hour but sure."