Chapter 6

John chokes out a small laugh that sound more like a sob s more tears spill down his cheeks. John cups Sherlock's face in his hands and leans down so their foreheads rest together. Sherlock's hand rubs John's thigh soothingly and John squeezes his eyes shut willing the tears to stop. Lord almighty what is Sherlock doing to him, making him an emotional school girl, John is embarrassed at himself. "Thank you Sherlock." John whispers eyes squeezed tight, stroking Sherlock's cheek with his thumb.

Sherlock and John sit there for a moment, their foreheads pressed together as they both try to sooth on another. Sherlock's skin tingles with John's touch. He feels so tempted to kiss his John- John would be his first kiss and that made him nervous. What if he messed up? What if John rejects him. Sherlock tilts up John's small face and forces John's eyes to meet his. His once sky blue eyes now look like a raging storm on the sea. And Sherlock was drowning in the best way possible in everything that is John Watson. Sherlock steals a look at John's lips and applies more pressure on John's thigh without his body knowing. Sherlock starts to close the gap between the two men when Sherlock retracted quickly to turn his head and sneeze. Sherlock's face goes red with embarrassment. He turns back to John. "Well that ruined the moment huh?" Sherlock says and receives a tiny laugh from John. Sherlock gives him a real smile, they only really appear for John Watson. "John. There's something I've been meaning to say. But I can't get the words right..." Sherlock looks up at John, hoping to find courage somewhere behind his stormy eyes.

"Me too." John blurts out then blushes slightly. He stares down at Sherlock searching for the right words and gives a growl of frustration s his loss of words. And Sherlock's too. Sherlock the know it all genius not being able to explain something. That's a sight. John giggles to himself. But if John can't tell Sherlock what he's feeling, maybe he can show him. He could be risking their friendship by doing so but John leans forward and whispers, "let's try this again." Before he presses his lips to Sherlock's. Sherlock responds eagerly by pulling John toward by his waist and they both fall backwards, Sherlock Landon on his bum and John landing straddling Sherlock's lap, their lips never separating. John kisses Sherlock slowly and softly and opens his mouth against Sherlock's and Sherlock reciprocates with little technique. Sherlock tastes of tea and jam and John feels as though he's died and gone to heaven.

Sherlock's senses are on fire as John places his lips on Sherlock's. Sherlock tries to think of what to do, playing various scenarios in his mind but can only think of John is bloody kissing him. Sherlock tastes John and immediately feels electrified. He pulls John closer and they tumble to the ground. Their kiss continues without fail. This feels so right, Sherlock thinks.

Sherlock is unfamiliar with kissing but John has shown him enough James Bond movies to understand how it works. Sherlock smiles into his kiss. John likes him. Sherlock deepens the kiss and pulls John closer between his legs, sensation running through Sherlock's body. Joh tasted like coffee and toffee candy. He must have snuck one in the kitchen. Sherlock slips his tongue past John's lips and John makes a tiny noise in the back of his throat and Sherlock took that as a good sound. Sherlock ran his fingers through John's hair, their kiss numbing all of his senses. Sherlock pulled John away softly. "John I...I..."

John rests his forehead on Sherlock's and catches his breath. I just kissed Sherlock bloody Holmes! Joh thinks to himself. Sweet baby Jesus that was mind-blowing-ly perfect. John moves his lips down to Sherlock's neck till panting slightly and kisses there softly. "You what?" He says between kisses.

Sherlock closes his eyes and shivers as John places his lips on his neck. How was every touch from John so absolutely perfect? Sherlock has asked himself that too many times. Sherlock's knees hold onto John tighter. Sherlock is afraid but he had been in love for too long. "John... I love you." Sherlock freezes as does John's mouth on his neck. Sherlock shakes his head. What have I done, he asks himself.