000

i never knew that a guy i met in my class would turn out to be the most important person in my life...

2 Days Later-

"hey hayley! this is mattia! one of my friends who can help out with the situation." bailey said walking up to me with a guy thats so much taller than me. giving that i am only 5'4, this guy was like 6'0! he looked at me and then i spoke up to drop the slight silence between us. "oh perfect! i'm hayley, nice to meet you." i said smiling and looking at him. 

1 month later-

me and mattia have only known each other for a month, and within that month i feel like i've known him my whole life. why you may ask? that's because we've grown so so close within the small amount of time we've known each other. it's like he understands me

3 months later-

i got a facetime call from hayley. i answered. "hey hay-" i was saying until i heard her sobbing. "hayls?" i said propping my phone on my desk, and pausing my game of cod. "she broke up with me mattia. bailey broke up with me!" she said with tears and mascara running down her face. she was wearing a blue hoodie with a picture of one direction on it. her dark brown hair was in a messy bun. i was about to fuck up a woman.

1 month later-

i got a call from mattia. i answered. "heyyy" i said propping my phone up on my floor. "yo hayls wanna play strip?" he said propping his phone up on his bed.

 2 weeks later-

"what would you do if you had the chance to fuck me?" i said to mattia. his face went so red. "i'd accept your request young."

4 days later-

"will you be mine hayley?"

3 years later-

he was no longer mine anymore.

she was no longer mine anymore.