001

hayley's pov:

   i rested my head on his shoulder as we watched the sunset together. in this moment, i felt safe.

i took a deep breath before i walked into the building. when i walked in, i went to my locker number, which was 357. it was next to this green potted plant. it was in a marble vase, and it was also infront of a window. I opened my locker and i grabbed my stuff. 

i went to the gym since that is where we go until classes start. as i walked in, i saw this group of girls look at me. one of them, who had brown hair and blonde highlights waved me over. I walked over and sat next to a girl with blonde hair and deep ocean eyes. 

"girl, you look lost. your first year?" the girl that waved me over said. i shook my head 'yes'. "ah lemme help you out here love." the girl i was sitting next to said. "for starters, i'm leilani" a girl that waved me over said. she has brown eyes, and wore a grey hoodie and black leggings. "i'm bailey" the girl sitting next to me responded next. she had light brown freckels and was wearing a tie-dye hoodie and dark wash ripped jeans. 

"AYE WHERE MY GIRLS AT?" a girl with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes said running into the gym. "and that's maddie..." leilani responded. "oh" i stated. "maddie!" bailey said getting up and running to hug her. "hey yall" maddie said "omg wait you are so pretty girl!" maddie said "whats your name?" "hayley" i said smiling "AH! even her smile is cute!" maddie said. we laughed until the bell rang so we headed off. i had math first, so i decided to go up the back stairs. i passed this tall guy with black fluffy hair walking with a guy about my height. 

i walked in the classroom and sat next to this girl in the middle row. i snuck out my phone and sent streaks before the teacher noticed.

"aye! paige you finally got into my math class!" the teacher said. "yes!" the paige girl said "anyways guys, im mr. sundin, your math teacher." he said following by him handing out sylabus papers. lord was this going to be a math class.

it was now lunch time. i sat down next to a few friends i met. behind us was a lunch table that had a group of six boys. i noticed that one of them looked just like the guy that i was passing in the halls earlier. i then noticed him walking over to me and smiling.

"hey ladies. whos this chick?" he said looking at me. "thats hayley" leilani said drinking some type of drink from her water bottle. "ohhh, coolio" mattia said sitting next to me while maddie spoke up. "yo mattia dont try walking over my bae like you do with the others." "shut up you fucking country pumkin" mattia said and then looked at me. "hi" he said in a soft tone "uh, hey?' i said looking at my snapchat stories. "hey can i get your snap?" he said. i looked at him was gave him my hpone to add his self. 

"thanks dude" he said getting up then walking back to his table where his friends high fived him. "dont fall for him girly, hes not worth it." bailey said shoving about five or six chips in her mouth. i took the last bite of my bagel and threw my trash away. i bumped into somebody, and it had to be mattia.

-

-

-

it was now fourth period, which was ela for me. as i walked in the class, mattia was sitting in the seat next to mine. i signed and walked to the back of the class where we sat. "oh hey, its bestie penguin!" he said. i smirked at the comment. "oh look its a fucking giant" i said sarcastically and sat down. i took out my phone and did a quick streaks.

"so, i have to ask, can i get your digits?" he said. i just sat there. "yes or no mamas?" he said smirking. "no because you just called me mamas." i replied sarcastically "well i won't be the only person calling you mamas bebe" he whispered in my ear. 

i got butterflies. and lord i shouldn't be getting those at all, but i did. and that's okay. 

-

-

as the day finally ended i walked home. i got to my house and since i was the only person home for a little, i decided to go out to the mall. i put on some grey sweat pants and a yellow hoodie. i drove my car to the mall. there i parked and i saw him...

auothers note: 

yo i hope you all enjoyed this part, super short, i know, i promise the next chapter is going to be a little longer :)

until then, stay safe bebes <3