Going outside

(TW! BODYSHAMING, NOT VERY GOOD PARENT)

*RING RING BITCH*

I wake up to my phone ringing..

Ugh.. What time even is it?

It's 6 in the morning

I answer the call

"H..Hello" I say tiredly

"Hey, Y/n a calming voice greets me.

Wait I know that voice

"Hi, mom!" I smile.

"So, Y/n... how many days are you doing classes? I wanna know."

"Uhm every business week!"

I get an anxious feeling

"Hey, Y/n...You haven't really been learning well when you have weekends growing up." she says sadly.

"I-" I get cut off

"Y/n.. I love you so much. I only want what's best for you." she continues.

"Mom, I understand how you feel but.. I would like to enjoy the weekend." I try to explain.

"Y/n, why are you being...so mean to me? I've grown you up all these year, I've loved you and bought you things all your life, can you just do that? I love you." I feel her disapproval through her voice.

"I-" I stop.

I can't help but tear up a little.

"Mom.. I guess I could find a way to change it." I mutter, wiping my tears.

I feel like a very rude person, how could I not have asked my mom what I should have done.

"Also, Y/n...How many meals are you having per day?" She says angrily

My eyes opened wide.

The one thing I'd forgotten.

How many?

I don't even remember..

"I don't know.." I sob.

"Y/n!! You know you have to watch your weight! We've had this talk already, you need to cut down on food and sugar! I'm doing this because I love you!" She yells through the phone, making sure I hear every single syllable.

I suddenly feel bad about myself. I should be watching my weight anyway.

"Y/n I can't believe you.. I need to leave. You've been really rude to YOUR OWN MOTHER." She screams.

She hangs up on me.

Why am I such a rude person, to MY OWN mom.

Man.

tears fall down my cheeks.

Maybe one day, you will be proud of me for something.

maybe one day, I'll be good enough for you..

A gloomy aura fills the room.

*RING RINGG*

Oh another fucking call?

I can't do this right now.

I sigh and force myself to do it anyway.

"H-Hi.." I sniffle