Han Solo

You had been waiting for your boyfriend, Han Solo to save you for the last week. You had been captured by a rogue bounty hunter, Anti and was now in a prison on a hot and boring planet somewhere in the outer rim.

You heard a crash and you looked up, Han stood there, gun in hand and a smirk on his face which only grew when he saw you.

"Took your time" you shouted as Han ran over to you, pressing some buttons and unlocking the cell. You ran into his arms and hugged and then slapped him. The grin lowered and he looked at you, shocked.

"What was that for?" he asked. "I'm rescuing you"

"After a week!" you exclaimed, crossing your arms

"I think we should escape first, talk later. I only left Anti stunned." han said, grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the prison and into the desert. You could see the falcon and together you stumbled across the dunes toward it, passing Anti who had got up. Han quickly pulled his gun, blocking you from the bounty hunter with his body.

"Hey Anti" Han said, flashing a smile. "Woken up have you?"

"Your loss solo" Anti said, starting to raise his gun, however before he could, Han shot it out his hand.

"There is another where that came from aimed for your head" Han warned.

Anti quickly fled, Han shooting a warning shot at the ground to make him run faster. Han chuckled, pulling your hand into his and together walking toward the falcon.

"I'm still mad at you for taking a week" you muttered jokingly.

Han rolled his eyes, pulling you into the ship and kissing you harshly. "If you are going to be like this I should have left you for another week" Han teased as he let go of your lips.

You rolled your eyes, kissing him back.

"Is that all my thanks?" Han asked, raising his eyebrows at you.

You rolled your eyes, ghosting your lips close to Han's and then walking further into the ship to find Chewie.

"Tease" Han called at you.

"I know!" you called back, a grin on your lips.