Chapter 22 - Peter Parker The Lover

Video just because

Allison's POV

"Why are you here?" I asked hanging up.

"I um I ca-um came to see - um i-if you wer-um-were ok."

"Thanks for finally spitting out the words." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Are you ok?" Peter said.

"Why do you care?! Hm! You don't, you just want to rub it in my face that your life is so much better than mine and that my past sucks because of everything that I've been through." I gave an angry look.

"If I cared then would I be here to see you!? What about Tyler? If he really loved you he would be standing here comforting you or you would be over there because that's where you always used to be. You basically lived with him." Peter said standing firm.

A tear dropped from my eye.

"Don't mention him. You don't have any right to bring him into this conversation." I said pointing my finger.

"Oh really if he cared he would be there for you whenever something happened to you." He said.

I tried to punch him but he caught my punch. I tried to fight back but eventually my legs gave out and I fell to the ground crying in his arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I kept saying it over and over again.

Peter sat next to me comforting me for a while until I stopped crying.

'Why I'm I the way I am?'

Peter's POV

"Why are you here?" She asked hanging up.

"I um I ca-um came to see - um i-if you wer-um-were ok."

"Thanks for finally spitting out the words." She yelled, rolling her eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Why do you care?! Hm! You don't, you just want to rub it in my face that your life is so much better than mine and that my past sucks because of everything that I've been through." She gave an angry look.

"If I cared then would I be here to see you!? What about Tyler? If he really loved you he would be standing here comforting you or you would be over there because that's where you always used to be. You basically lived with him." I said straightening my stand.

A tear dropped from her eye.

"Don't mention him. You don't have any right to bring him into this conversation." Alli said, pointing her finger at me.

"Oh really if he cared he would be there for you whenever something happened to you." I said.

She tried to punch me but I caught her punch. She tried to fight back but eventually her legs gave out and she fell to the ground crying in my arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Alli kept saying it over and over again.

I sat next to her comforting her for a while until she stopped crying. 'She looks so pretty when she cries or when she does anything.'

"Alli stop apologizing because you can't decide everything that happens to you."

'She fell asleep in my arms on the floor. She's so peaceful when she sleeps. I love her'

 I love her'

Steve's POV

"Well what are we going to do?" I said pacing back and forth.

"First stop pacing, second go check on your god damn daughter and make sure she's ok." Tasha said changing channels on the TV.

"Fine."

I walked out of the room and towards Allison's room.

"Hey." I said opening the door.

Alli and Peter were laying on the floor with Alli asleep in his arms.

"I'll come back." I said leaving.

"Back so soon." Nat said, taking a sip of her beer.

"Their asleep."

"No we're not." Alli said walking into the room.

"How you doing sweetie?"

"Fine. But I want to go to school tomorrow."

"Oh great."

(Word Count - 652)