Pre-End Scene

3rd Person POV

~ Few Days Later ~

"Following the events the killed of the teen Avenger, Nightingale."

Her picture flashed on the screen.

'Tony Stark has announced that he is changing the meaning of the September Foundation

'Tony Stark has announced that he is changing the meaning of the September Foundation. He said that he is changing it to be in memory of his niece."

A clip played from Stark's press conference.

'I will be changing the meaning of the September Foundation. It will be in memory of my niece who recently died earlier this month.'

It went back to the news anchor and they flashed another picture of Allison on the screen.

"What comes next with having Nightingale gone and half of the Avengers. What are the Avengers do now?"

Steve stood there with Natasha. They were scanning the web anything they could to find who word Alli. Steve was losing his mind.

"Steve. Steve. Stop it. You need to calm down and stop." Nat said.

"Why Nat? We have to find the person who killed her. You wouldn't know what it's like to lose your daughter or even a kid." Steve said.

Natasha had tears in her eyes.

"Of course I don't but I helped parent her." She said walking away.

"Breaking News ~" the news anchor said.

"Steve." Natasha said.

"There is a girl running through New York City. She looks exactly like the fallen hero Nightingale."

"Go." Nat said.

Steve took off running towards the city. Nat grabbed her motorcycle and took off after Steve towards the city.

(Word Count ~ 292)