What..?

momo's pov

'Oh my god.'

'.. Did she really just ask me that?'

"I- I uh.." I try to form words but they don't come out right.

"Oh! I see! Yaomomo has a crush~"

"Wha-"

"Don't worry Yaomomo! I can be your wingman- or woman!" She beams.

'You have got to be kidding me.'

"I appreciate your help Mina but I think I have this under control." I state.

"Yeah yeah.. If you did you would have confessed already." She says grabbing my wrist and bringing us up to her dorm room.

—🎹—

jirou's pov

"Seriously Kami?" I grunt.

"What? Bakugou threw the controller at me.." He starts fake pouting.

'He deadass just fried my controller and is fake pouting.'

"Kaminari you're annoying as fuck." Bakugou says grumbling.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." Kami says while jumping off my bed, "I'm gonna go to sleep y'all are boring." He salutes and leans backward.

"OW!" He says hitting his head on the closed door.

"You deserved that."

"Love you too Jirou.."

He leaves the room leaving me and Bakugou alone.

"Well Kyouka, how's it going with you and Yaoyorozu?" He says to me.

"Eh, I don't really know.. we haven't talked since the Arcade. It's been a bit awkward after we talked about our sexualities." I shrug.

"God, both of you are hopeless gays.." He mutters.

I glare at him. "It's the truth Jirou! You both are obviously head over heels for eachother and are being extremely oblivious. It's like a slow burn Wattpad story except they aren't together and have absolutely no acknowledgement that the other obviously has a thing for them." He yells sitting down after grabbing a Pepsi.

'What an interesting comparision..'

"I don't know dude.. I don't think she likes me back. I don't think anyone would like me like that anyways." I say whispering the last part.

"Are you kidding me Kyouka? 1. She's obviously DOES. 2. Don't think so lowly of yourself. Just because you don't fit societies standards of 'perfect' or whatever doesn't mean no one will love you." He says.

"I-"

"Don't mention it. I'm gonna leave now. TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SEE DAYLIGHT AGAIN!" He says shutting the door.

And he's back..

—🎹—

I was walking to class with Denki when I saw Momo and Mina at Mina's locker, 'What are they doing? They don't normally hang out like this alone.'

Apparently I spaced out for a bit because the next thing I knew Denki was waving his hand in my face.
"Kyouka?" Denki says, "You alright man?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine Denki."

"Alright.." He say.

a/n: hi so if you previously read this book before 2023 im getting rid of the backstory thing bc it doesn't make sense to me 🫶🏽