Making out.... wait... What?

Present day-
Emma's P.O.V-
Okay!  So back to the real world!  I remember Aston now if you wanted to know. But Michael actually talked me into dying my hair. He wanted to make up and I gave him one chance. It is working out really well. (her in pic above) So now him and I are actually really good friends.

Mikey's p.o.v-
Yes! She remembered Ashton but she said she wanted to break up and now they are just friends. Yes!  Again.... Anyway,  now would be my chance. I made up with her and now I really need to make my move before some guy like Luke steals her from me. God he has been all over her this week.

Luke's pov -
God dammit she is hot.. My mum even knows about her,  and god damn, she knows how to walk. God. Wow. I have figured something out to ask her out,  but I am pretty sure in won't work. She is really good friends with Michael. But she still has not met Calum.

Calum's pov-
"No,  Luke,  I am not going to ask her out! " I say as I turn around to face Luke who was begging me to do it.
"Come on!!! At least once!  Tell her something like you like her ass and then ask her out! "
"Fuck,  no! "
"Fine. "
Puppy dog face. Shit. We all come down to his pouting lip and bright blue eyes that shine even brighter than normal!
"ugh,  fine,  I will! "
"yayyyyyyyyyyy!!! "
Ugh. He is good.

Next Day-
Emma'":/*/'":#:"/'**/'"##
I'm walking to my locker and next thing I know,  Like just starts making out with me. I see Michael and Claim and... Ashton All floating at him and then he smirks at me and walks away. Suddenly when I turn the corner,  I see them all beating the Shit out of each other. Oh no.

Hi! So I wanted to thank you guys because while I know 11 views may not me much for you,  but this being my first story,  it's a really huge deal for me. I really wanted to say thanks to everyone who follows me and whoever is reading this right now. Thanks!