Confrontation

Emma:

Die, you worthless piece of Shit.

You deserve this.

Just go away, bitch.

Notes in my locker, all from strangers. Strangers I had no idea who were. Maybe my life will get better, but for now, being in school, my life is shit. Bad language? Oops. I don't give a fuck. Okay? Okay? (anyone catch that) I was walking to my next class, and I was suddenly pushed to the ground. I didn't think such force was possible, I thought.

"Watch where you're going, slut."
Well then, Brittney. Wanna go there? Okay.

"Says the one who slept with ten guys in last night's party." if looks could kill, I would be dead by now. Okay, no, I would be a murderer, because as of right now, I'm sort of glaring at her.
"Whatever. Get to your class and die, why don't you?"
I just chuckled, and said, "Only if you do it first."
She glared at me, grabbed my arm, and twisted it.

It didn't even hurt a bit. I laughed at her and did the same to her. She whimpered, and I smiled in joy.
"Doesn't feel so good, huh?" she shook her head and I released her arm. A teacher yelled at us to go to class, and strangely, I just stood there, with my new found confidence. She got closer, still yelling at me. I smirked, turned away, and walked out of the school. Once I reached the sidewalk, right next to Starbucks, I grabbed a poster board out of my book bag and got out a pen. I wrote in bold words, Hit Me. I held up the sign to my chest, and walked to the middle of the street. It's was a thunderstorm, and, well, it's was hard to see. I closed my eyes, but heard a car screech to its stop. I opened my eyes, only to see the one person I feared to confront after these two days. He grabbed my arm, dragging me to his car. I tried to get out of his grasp, but failing miserably.

"Michael let go!" I yelled. He just looked at me and shook his head.
"I will never let go." he barely said above a whisper. I looked at him confused, and he slammed his fist on the steering wheel, us being inside the car now.

"Goddammit, Emma, I never wanted to leave you! I was in so much shock! I was angry at myself for not doing anything. I took out all my anger on you. I'm sorry." I looked at him. And said the only thing I could at the moment.

"Drive."

He sighed and started driving away. I closed my eyes, and fell into a sleep, only to be awoken by someone screaming in my face to wake up.

Michael's POV: (finally!!)

Emma had fallen asleep. SHE LOOKED SO FUCKING ADORABLE SLEEPING THERE OH MY LORD!! Sorry oops. I kept replaying the events in my head.
(flashback, Yay! This will be how Michael saw it)

I drove down the road, barely able to see anything, due to the storm. I drove a bit further down the road and saw a Sillouette of a woman, suddenly realising the woman was holding a sign to her chest with the words, Hit Me, I screeched to a stop. I could finally see who it was, and I was surprised.
Emma. She was here.
The most beautiful girl in the world was here.
Attempting yet another suicide. I ran out of the car, dodging all of the other moving cars, grabbed her arm forcefully, and dragged her towards my car.
"Michael let me go!"
By now we were in the car, and her words hit me.
And they hit me hard.

(end of flashback Yay :p)

I reached my house, and carried her in carefully. I climbed the stairs up to my room, with her still in my arms. I reached my room, and put her on my bed.

I pulled the covers over her, she must be freezing. I chuckled lowly. I bent down and kissed her forhead softly.
"Goodnight, princess."

Emma:

I felt someone carrying me, so I looked up, barely opening my eyes. It was Michael. He looked down, so I quickly closed my eyes. I felt myself being put onto something squishy. It was his bed. Can I just say I love his bed?!?! Like oh my gosh. It's so squishy and soft and cuddly and–I suddenly felt a pair of soft lips connect with my forhead, quickly realising it was Michael. He muttered words against my head, the words making me melt.

"Goodnight, princess."

The next day :p:p:p:p

I woke up in his bed, squirming in my–his arms.
I got up out of his somewhat head lock, and grabbed my phone out of my book bag. I didn't even notice her brang that unto the car. Oh well, then. I got onto twitter, tweeting a simple message to my 2,000 followers.

@ emmafollowspeople
Well guys, I am fine, and I guess I am going to recover soon, love you all :p xx

I pressed the send button, sending my tweet into the unknown oblivion, known as twitter. I heard Mikey grumble something along the lines of, "why are you up at this ungodly hour" I laughed at him, saying it was one o'clock p.m. He just blushed and his his head in his Pokemon pillow. I thought some to myself, not knowing Michael was worrying about me, bombarding me with questions.

"EMMA?!"
"Hm, what? Sorry..." I trailed off, embarrassed from my sudden lack of listening skills.

He chuckled before talking, "I was wondering if you would like to get some Panda Express?"
I laughed and told him I would love to go. He sighed in relief. I guess he was nervous to what I was gonna say. I wouldn't say no, not after what he had done for me the other night. I smiled warmly at him, eyeing him to see any type of recognigion of the food we had gotten.

"Um... Sorry. I just said random numbers off of the menu I don't really know what I was doing. I'm just Really sorry what I'm doing right now. I'm sorry if it is horrible, I really am. I wanted to be romantic, but here I am ruining the moment. Sorry. I'm just so so so so so sorry for what has happened to you these last few weeks amd years and months, and I guess I don't know, what I AK saying is.... Is... "

"Spit it out, Clifford."

"Will you be my girlfriend??" I grinned at the question and answered with two words. The two most honest words I could say to him in the moment.

"Of course."
He smiled, no, grinned at my words. He ran out into the hot sun, grilling my hand with such force.
"EMMA IS MY PROPERT I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT TOUCH HER OKAY?! OKAY!"
I covered my hands over my face and mumbled something, hoping he wouldn't hear me.
"I love you." but just to match my luck, he heard me. He looked at me with caring eyes.

"Emma?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you too."

I looked up at him and grinned ear to ear. And for the first time in a long time, I was happy. So I took my one shot. I breathed in a deep breath, and leaned in.

I kissed him.

I kissed Michael Clifford.

And I love him.

Im just a big mistake.

So hey guys im super sorry this is really rushed, but drama happens later on in the book. I promise it will get better soon. Bye bye my loves! Also guys, this book may change when I compete. When I do, I will be going back, and editing it a bit. -Jasmine❤