Part 1 |Love at First sight| <3

| 1st person| 

It was 4am, I had worked from 12am till now and it was fairly quiet when I worked these shifts. I normally saw the same people and i knew the orders pretty well but today and new person came in, A  5,10 man with short brown hair and emerald green eyes that sparkled, his nails were painted black. He was with one of my more regular customers,Clay ,Clay was a 6,2 man with longish dirty blonde hair and olive green eyes he was also a minecraft streamer. 

When they walked in they were giggling and the brown hair boy look right into my eyes and shot a kind smirk at me, i smiled back.Clay introduced me to his cute shorter friend.

====================================================================

"Hey clay and Clay's friend!How are you two this morning!" i said happy to see him and the pretty boy next to him.

"Hey Y/N this is my friend nick, he just moved from Texas and i told him this coffee place was good so he wanted to try it!But i'm good, how are you?" Clay exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Hey, I'm guessing you are called Y/N! I'm good thank you...also i just wanted to tell you that you look amazing today! Nick said with a tint of red in his cheeks.

"i'm good thanks ,i said blushing hard.What would you guys like then"I said uncontrollably smiling.

" I'll have my usual (A black coffee),Nick what do you want?" Clay asked.

"i will have an Vanilla Latte, please!" He said smiling at me.

"Ok Great, Nick i think you will love our lattes they are amazing, ill get that to you two as soon as possible!"I said happily!

                                                                       |NICK'S POV|

There is no way i already like them i just met Y/N like 5 minutes ago, BUT they are so cute! 

"Hey Nick, you alright there, why you staring at Y/N for......OOMG.....You like them don't you!.....Nick....HELLO...!" Clay giggled at nick.

Suddenly i got a tap on my shoulder. it was clay he knocked me back to reality.

"HEY ...finally man you have you stopped day-dreaming aboub Y/N yet?" Clay asked me laughing his head off.

"WHAT IM NOT DAY-DREAMING ABOUT THEM!" I explained loudly

"Nick ,yes you were don't lie to me"

"I'm NOT lying to you clay, you are so annoying"

"Whatever nick, Whatever"

"OMG clay i have the best idea!Why don't we do a live manhunt and its just the dream team hunting you?"

"Nick are you dumb, that is just you and george hunting me dumbass!"

"OMG clay you always jump the gun...i haven't got to the best part yet.Why dont we get Y/N to hunt you alswell,i mean you did say there good at minecraft and they stream too so why not?" I said over excited.

"Well why don't you ask them then? They are coming over now..."

OH FUCK OH FUCK

 .....................................................................................................................................                                                                             

 465 words

OK i'm not gonna lie this is my first time writing these and ma bestie said they liked it so imma take it from her that its good.

<3 x