Part 2 |Manhunts and discord calls(section 1)|

"Hey Y/N me and clay were thing that maybe you would like to be in a manhunt with us one time, and we could all stream it from all of our POVS so it would be like a dream team manhunt"nick explained

I looked at him confused cuz i barely knew them and i'm not in the dream team.

"so dream team manhunt + me "I asked 

"No, what i'm trying to say is that me george and clay have been look for a new dream team member and we think you are perfect, you are good at minecraft you stream and do youtube ."

"But i barely know you guys and i've never even met george"

"Clay has showed us both your streams and youtube videos also you've seen clay in the cafe every day at the same time for like a year and a half and it's even at the point where you have all is socials and discord"

 "ok fine i'll do it just text me what day and time"

"ok but how will i contact you?"

Nick looked extremely happy and he didn't even try and hide it.His smile was so cute it lit up the room in seconds!

"Clay will give you everything and make sure you send it to george"

*2 hours later* 

when i got home i layed on my bed and i heard my phone go off, i got a text from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN.

Unknown.                                                                                                                                                                                  Hey im george (nicks and clays friend)

george :)

Oh yea,hey george whats up? :)

I'm streaming in an hour if you wanted to join.

Umm, yeah sure what are we doing ?

We are doing the manhunt that clay and nick told you about.

Oh yeah i remember just discord call when you are ready to start :)

ok talk to you soon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After talking to george i got up to have a shower and get ready for stream.AFter showering i went and did my makeup and threw my hair up into a messy bun.Then i turned in my pc and got everything set up,i heard someone calling me on discord it was clay.

Clay                                                                                                                                                                                              hey have you started stream yet?

nope i'm just about to i'll be back in a second.

Nick                                                                                                                                                                                              ok be Quick!

Yep you got it SIR!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i start stream and say hey to everyone and explain the stream to the chat....

"HEY CHAT HEYYYY....so today im streaming with some big minecraft streamers and youtubers and we are obviously going to be playing minecraft with them but we are going to be doing a live perspective from all our povs.And i think you can tell who i'm playing with by the looks of my stream title so let's get into it.. "

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I struggled so much with this chapter for some reason.I deleted it  time and kept re-starting cuz it made no sense...Oh well i am about to start the next part but i have no idea how long its gonna take :(

|504 words|

<3 xx