Chapter 3

I start playing my chill playlist when I thought I heard screaming outside the lobby I stop the music and run outside without noticing the boys in back of me.

Jaehyun: TATA TATA TATA

Ae-ri: JAE STOP LEAVE MY SON ALONE

JAE: HES ALSO MY SON.

I take off my sweater and throw it angrily in the ground. I already knew about Ae-ri and Jae relationship. Abusive partner and father. Ae-ri is my best friend and jaehyun is 5 and my god son.

I walk over to Jae grab him by the collar

Y/N: I told you not to come near them anymore

He scoffs

Jae: that's my family your talki-

Y/N: they are not your family. I had to take them under my wing because your drunk ass can't do shit.

I shove him hard making him let go of Jaehyun. He angrily gets up and takes out a knife and points it at Jaehyun who starts crying. I hear Ae-ri scream and start crying in the background.

Y/N: your only making this harder Jae. Ae-ri has a restraining order against you and you will be out in jail for child endangerment. Domestic abuse. And child abuse. You will be in prison for the next 30-40 years. Do you really want that as a life? You can run now and leave them alone

Realization goes through his eyes and he drops the knife.

Jae: fine

He goes to run and get through the door.

Y/N: LINA HANDCUFFS

she throws them at me and I catch them while I run outside with everyone behind me. I see jaes scrawny figure my adrenaline runs through my veins as I run behind him and tackle through the ground. I hear police sirens in the background. Along with ambulances

Y/N: it's over for you Jae once you get out you'll be 70

He kicks me in the gut making my small body fly across. I get up again and see him running again. I see the cop cars cross him over as I'm running behind him. I tackle him again making our bodies crash into the cars hood and onto the ground.

Jae: HOW THE FUc-

He groans as I punch his nose hard making a crunch sound and blood pour out. I get up and wipe the dirt off my pants before grabbing Jae's collar shirt and make him get up.

I pull the handcuffs from my pants and I handcuffs his hands behind his back. I smirk

Y/N: Lee Jaehyun you are under arrest for child abuse. Domestic violence. Domestic abuse. Child endangerment, physical assault and workplace violence. The years you will last in prison are now about 40-50 years you will be 80 when you get out and I will make sure of it. If you do not have a lawyer one will be assisted to you in the court of law. Bye bye now bitch. Officer Santos and officer Velez I wish you luck with this bastard and have a good day.

I shake their hands and they nod while getting into their cars and driving away.

Jaehyun: TATA TATA

I hear small footsteps. I feel my guard let down as tears run through my face and fears of what could have happened in my mind. I run towards Jaehyun and kneel down as I feel his small body slam into mine. I feel small sobs break out of me as I hug his body towards mine. I feel Ae-ri' body slam into my side into a his as we both hug each other. She kisses my forehead many times as tears run down her face.

Ae-ri: thank you thank you thank you

I nod and hug her body. We both calm down while wiping our tears.

Ae-ri: are you hurt? Did he cut you

I shake my head while chuckling at her worry.