Chapter 5

I get on my motorcycle while the guys get in the cars. I make a sign to kook to follow me.

After a 20 minute drive we finally get to the pier where Pablo and Mina's place is.

We park the cars at the near by parking lot and start walking. When we get there I hear a chorus of 'hey Y/N ' from the kitchen and waiters.

Y/N: hey guys can i get a table for 8 people?

Lara: yea for sure girl. Come right this way

She leads us to a table that's a bit back and close to the kitchen.

We all order our food and tell stories and things about each other.

Jungkook: trust me this girl right here has such an eventful life.

Y/N: no i dont

Jungkook: yes you do, remember
When we found a bunch of orcas when we went on that boat one time and you jump in and started playing with them with a ball!

Y/N: yea and?

Namjoon: you jumped in the ocean and played with orcas?

Y/N: yup Really cool too

Yoongi: jesus anything else happened to you?

Y/N: too much things

Jimin: hey how did you get those hand cuffs when you arrested Jae

Y/N: oh Im a consultant to LAPD so whenever something happens they call me or tell me to look out around.

Hoseok: woahhh

Y/N: yea it's really cool even though it adds a bit of stress since I have other companies but other than th-

I hear someone scream my name

Areum: Y/N HES HERE

She comes in sobbing

Y/N: Who?

Areum: HE BACK ITS HIM

Y/N: Where's aera and how did you get here

Areum: he kidnapped us from the dance studio I escaped but I had to leave aera I'm sorry

She sobs out loud. I get out the booth and put my hand on her shoulders.

Y/N: hey hey it's ok she's going to be fine alright I'll get her back. LARA!

Lara: yea Y/N

Y/N: I need my shit he's probably looking for Areum. And call chief tell him I'm gonna need a small backup swat team here. It's a bit serious.

Lara: yea already did he's sending them already here. there right at the cash station

I nod and turn to Areum I sit her down next to Jungkook.

Y/N: hey I'm gonna go-

Areum: NO NO NO HES GONNA KILL YOU HE HAS A GUN!

Y/N: oh fuck, HEY it's alright Areum your strong and these boys are gonna be here for you and protect you see this man right here? He's my boyfriend and he would never fail to protect you okay babes?

She calms down a bit. And chuckles.

Areum: are you guys gonna get married?

I chuckle and smile at Jungkook before looking back to her

Y/N: maybe and if we do i promise you'll be my bridesmaids and aera the flower girl alright? I love you babygirl.

I give her a hug and she hugs me back tightly. I go change quickly into some gear. I put a holster on the side of my thigh with a gun and a knife on my other thigh. I grab another gun and put a belt on my waist. I check the gun chamber and see it's full. I put it in the belt.

Y/N: lara hey tell everyone they get a free meal I'll pay for it just take it out of my account alright, tell them I'm sorry for the disturbance.

She nods and leaves. I change my shoes into combat boots and hear the front door ring.