"Christmas, Extra Chapter / Filler"

(Because I feel like Christmas won't be in this so here you go, no ideas for the movie night yet, :/)

(Third Person POV)

"Gogy! My man!" Tommy said.

"Tommy, stop running, your gonna hit him!" shouted Ranboo.

"You can tell me what to do, d1ckhead!" Tommy snickered.

"Stop chasing me Tommy! When Dream comes in he's going to be so mad!" George said as he ran for his life, this is like the KSI vlog all over again.

"What's with all the ruckus?" Dream asked as he walked in.

"Hey, Dream..! Nothing to see here! Just continue with whatever you were doing! Tommy and George were just talking about some very nice things and totally not chasing each other! Haha.." Karl said.

"Sure...Make sure to not make a mess or else Sapnap will be angry. He's coming back with the hot chocolate soon." Dream said as he walked out of the room, they were confused, there was already hot chocolate on the table so what could Sapnap be doing?

"I don't care about Snapsh1t, I'll do whatever I focking want!" Tommy said as he walked over to the Christmas tree.

"Tommy, you should..Not stay there, and don't turn around, just leave that spot.." Tubbo said worrying for Tommy. He was under a mistletoe and there was something else..

"You sure about that Tommy?" An unknown voice said.

"Obviously- wait... Sapnap?!" Tommy said shockingly.
(Sapnap POV)

"Yea, you expect me to leave you alone?" I said, Dream shouted from the other room saying, 'Told you, when I said soon, very soon!'.

"S-sapnap! My man! Uh, I'm just going to just take a few steps back...." Tommy said, realizing that he was under a mistletoe, I was still in front of the tree, gosh that hiding spot is uncomfortable.
I'm not that dumb to not notice the mistletoe.

I took a step forward making Tommy jump and hide behind Ranboo.

"Awe, Tommy! I didn't know you liked me this much!" Ranboo said joyfully.

"No I don't Ranboob, you were just closer to me!" Tommy said annoyed and sat down on the couch beside Tubbo, crossing his arms.

"Don't scare the child too much. He might get a heart attack." Chuckled Wilbur.

"Wilbur... Pretty sure you forgot that I stole your phone last time...." Tommy snickered as he tweeted something out.

'Hi iM WiMbLeR SoOt, sUb tO ToMmYiNnIt!"

"Tommy..Get back here you excuse of a gremlin!" Wilbur yelled.

"No thanks!!!! I'd rather suck d1ck than get caught by your hands!" Tommy said as he ran through the door, Wilbur following close behind.

Typical Tommy, Running around like a racoon like always.

"Well, their occupied. I'm going to check on Dream." George said.

"Me and Tubbo will be in the other room, I guess. Not much more to do so why not chill?" Ranboo smiled, even if his mask was on, we could tell.

"Are you sure you don't want to take off your mask by the way?" I asked.

"I'm kind of used to having it on by now so why not keep it on?" Ranboo said.

"I didn't even agree on coming with you!" Tubbo yelled.

"Your coming with me either way." Ranboo chuckled.

The three men left the room, Leaving me, Karl and Quackity alone.

(HAHAHAH, YOU GET ANOTHER FILLER ONCE IM BORED AGAIN!)