Chapter 21

Lisa Pov
When I arrived at my parents restaurant I went to the VIP room because they said they were there.

Hi Mommy, Daddy....... I said and kissed their cheeks.

How's your sleep?...... Dad asked and I sat down.

It's good ....... I answered remembering Dahyun is beside me last night.

I heard you will invest to a company again....... Mom said and I just nod my head.

What entertainment?........ Dad asked

Cube Entertainment Dad....... I answered.

Sorn and Minnie is under in that entertainment right?...... Dad asked.

Yes Dad that's why I will invest at their entertainment so I can make sure they will treat them right from now on.......I answered.

That's good then but a lot of idols are getting confused who's the owner of the company BL company....... Mom said.

Come to think of it me and Bambam already have plans for that Mom....... I said to her.

Do you mind sharing it?...... Dad asked and I nod my head.

Me and Bambam planned to reveal who's the owner of BL company in the award show but we changed our minds so we will just publish an article about it....... I said to the both of them.

Well everything is planned so you don't need our help anymore right?.....Mom asked.

I think so but Mom can I ask you something?....... I asked her and she just nod at me.

You see what if you already moved on from the person that you loved but there's a person from the past that you like before that girl comes what will I don if that feelings is still here?....... I asked her.

What do you mean Lisa?....... Dad asked.

I like this person before and now we're best friends but you guys know that I once loved Jennie unnie but I already moved on from her then there person that I like before her I started to feel it again....... I said to him.

Maybe you still have feelings for her but something is stopping you...... Dad said.

I don't want to ruin our friendship Dad....... I said to him and looked down.

Everyone is thinking the same thing once they fall in love to their best friend Lisa....... Mom said

But if I take a risk everything will be awkward because I think she loves someone else ......... I said.

A lot of people wanted her in their life Mom....... I said to her.

Just do what you wanted to do before it's too late. It's okay to risk sometimes but you also should be ready about the consequences....... Dad said.

We're idols...... I stated.

But that doesn't mean you don't have rights to love someone...... Mom said.

Lisa you're also a human that will fall in love to someone you're not a robot or somewhat to be different from the others everyone have the rights to love someone they love........ Dad said and now I'm stopping myself to cry because I still have a meeting to attend.

Hmm I will take a risk even if it's cost our friendship but I hope I won't regret anything on it...... I said.

You won't regret I hope ........ Mom said and I just smiled.

After we ate breakfast Bambam message me that he's already in the Cube building because the schedule changed so I just went there because I don't have any choice.