Gold. (Johnnyboy)

Just so I don't get flamed by the fandom JOHNNY AND PONY ARE OF LEGAL AGE

You can make the ages whatever you want but I'd say Johnny is like 20 and pony is like 18 or 19

Also I'm just gonna make it that Johnny is like this really tall buff dude so he can be a top lmfao

The front door slams open, Johnny shoves Ponyboy against the wall while kissing his neck and lips. He closes the door behind him, Pony grabs on to Johnny's tie, tugging at it as he was whining for more.

They were just at dinner with Sodapop and Steve, catching up on a few things. Through dinner, Pony kept hinting at Johnny that he wanted him tonight. He kept rubbing his hand up and down Johnny's thigh, making Johnny's voice crack as he spoke.

Their lips connect once again, hot and sloppy. They didn't care how messily they were kissing, they just wanted each other. They wanted to be as close to each other as possible- even if that meant inside each other. ( oh my lord forgive me god as I have sinned)

"Johnny," Pony moaned "I need you- please"

The younger was now slowly grinding on the olders crotch.

"Let's move to the bedroom then, shall we?" Johnny said in a loving tone. Pony loved it when Johnny spoke to him like that, he loved anything his boyfriend did.

They finally pulled away from their sloppy kisses of intensity, Johnny pulling Pony's hand to the bedroom. He locks the door behind them, shoving Pony onto the bed. Pony smirks, eying the dark-haired boy up and down.

Johnny bends down, hovering over Pony with his hips in between his legs. He palms the bulge in the youngest pants, which makes the younger squirm uncontrollably.

"Why do you have to tease me-" Pony whines, grabbing Johnny by the hair and pulling him up to face him.

"You've been bad," Johnny says. "Making me horny during dinner in front of your brother...you deserve a punishment."

"I'm sorry, just pleasure me already-" Pony moaned deeply.

Johnny shoves 2 of his fingers in the youngers mouth. "Did I say you could talk?"

Pony shakes his head no, Johnny begins to unbutton the younger's dress shirt. He runs his hand up and down Pony's chest, planting kisses and sucking on the soft skin. Pony's back arched, he grasped the bedsheets to keep himself from moaning. Johnny moves down, unzipping Pony's slacks and pulling them off. He uses his teeth to rip off Pony's boxers, leaving him exposed. Johnny undoes his tie.

"Sit up, you whore." Johnny shouted.

Ponyboy obeyed.

"Hold out your hands," The older demanded.

Johnny uses his tie to make handcuffs on Pony, then ties him to the bed frame. Johnny can't help but admire his boyfriend's beauty. His stomach is toned, and his legs are long and shiny. Johnny begins to rip off his own clothing and leaves himself in only boxers. He bends down, rubbing his hand up and down Pony's thighs. He leaves love marks of purple and blue, not being able to help the sweet skin he had access to.

Pony's eyes rolled in the back of his head, he let out soft pants trying his hardest not to make a noise. Johnny was getting to the fun part. He starts to stroke Ponys' shaft, gradually getting faster.

Pony let out a quiet moan, unable to contend himself as waves of pleasure went up his spine.

Johnny stops stroking, not giving the chance for his boyfriend to come already. He aggressively turns Ponyboy over, so that now he is on his stomach. He squeezes the youngers ass, then slaps it.

Pony let out a high-pitched whimper, not expecting Johnny to do that.

Finally, Johnny takes off his boxers and throws them on the floor beside them. Pony gulps, preparing himself for Johnny's 8 inch. (That's really cringe I'm sorry)

"Put your ass in the air, and spread your legs you slut" Johnny told, and Pony would do. Johnny sits behind Pony, grabbing at his ass. He teases the younger boy, tapping the tip of his dick on Pony's ass and around his shaft.

The older reaches over into the bedside drawer, pulling out a condom and lube. Johnny squirts a good amount of lube onto his fingers, getting ready to prep his lover.

"What's the safe word, Pone," Johnny asks softly, also waiting for approval.

"Gold." Pony says, getting comfortable.

Johnny sits on his knees and slowly inserts one of his fingers inside the other boy's entrance. He slides another finger in and uses a scissoring motion. Pony bites his lip, finally getting what he needed. He rocks his hips back and forth, begging for more.

Johnny twists and turns his finger, trying his best to stretch the boy out enough.

Once he thinks he's stretched enough, he stops and comes up to Ponyboy's ear. He gives him a reassuring kiss on the neck.

He rips the package of the condom open with his teeth and rolls it onto his length. He puts his tip at the younger boy's entrance.

"Are you ready, baby?"

"Yes, yes! Please Johnnycakes just give it to me already-"

Just as he said that Johnny entered him already hitting his prostate dead on. Pony jerked his head up, a low and long moan escaped his lips.

Johnny begins to thrust in and out, both boys were a moaning mess.

"F-Faster, Daddy!" Pony screamed, drool dripped down the side of his mouth.

Johnny moves fast, hitting Ponys' prostate dead on with each thrust. Their hips meet, making a slapping noise every time.

"Johnny! I'm gonna come!" The younger boy moaned.

Johnny gave a harsh final few thrusts, breathing heavily from all the work he had done. Pony came all over their white bedsheets. Johnny pulls out, and the younger boy's legs shake uncontrollably. Johnny unties Pony from the bed frame and cradles him in his arms.

"That was amazing," Pony says, still catching his breath.

"Glad you liked it, honey."

They lay down, pulling the bedsheets over them. Pony snuggles into the older boy's warm touch, falling asleep.

1003 words.

So uh this is my first attempt at smut. As you can see, I'm not too good at it but I think I'm getting better. Please give me any suggestions, I will happily take them.