Cherry Lolipops. (Johnnyboy)

Maybe I should just make this into Johnnyboy smut lmao

Johnny POV

I looked at him while he sat on the couch- mindlessly watching Mickey on the tv as he unwrapped a cherry lollipop. I scooted closer to him, close enough to the point I could feel the heat from his body.

He looked at me and smiled, swirling the lollipop around in his mouth that colored his lips red. I smiled back, scratching my head.

"What's on your mind, Johnnycake?" He asked softly.

God I love that nickname.

"Nothin', just thinking about how beautiful you are."

"What?"

I leaned over before he could say anything else, pulling the lollipop out of his mouth and throwing it on the floor. Our lips connected, tongues colliding, phew, it's getting hot in here.

We fell deeper into the kiss, so into it that I could taste the cherry lollipop that lingered on his tongue- that I didn't mind. His hands moved slowly up from my cheeks to my hair, running his fingers through it.

Eventually my desperate lips had moved down from his lips to his neck- biting, licking, and sucking the soft skin until it turned into an array of purples and pinks. Only then did he pull away from the kiss to take gasps of air, making little whimpers of pleasure as he moaned back into the kiss.

I straddled on top of him, unbuttoning his collared shirt, carefully placing love marks on every inch of his chest and stomach that I could. He quickly moved his hands from my hair to my hips, grasping them and biting his lip to control any moans that dare try and escape his plump lips.

I placed my hands on his shoulders, leaning down and stuffing my face into the crook of his neck as I rolled my hips against his crotch. I continued giving him hickeys on his shoulders and collarbones, still rolling my hips in any way to make this boy scream.

"Johnny..." he moaned, as he scratched and dug his finger nails into my back.

His back arched and his legs shook, I could tell he was close. I bit his shoulder as I moaned, wrapping my arms around him as I rolled my hips harder.

"Johnny, I'm coming!" He screamed and moaned into my ear when he finally reached his climax.

I came in my pants as well, both of us panting for air as I rested my head on his chest. I sat up and looked at his green and gray eyes that I yearned so long for sparkling in the light.

"Johnny?" He said, still out of breath.

"Yeah?"

"I think you're really beautiful too."