No Homo. (Johnnyboy)

Third person POV

Pony: feeling kinda horny rn ngl

Johnny: same bro

...

Pony: wanna fuck

Johnny: fuck yeah

Pony: I'm coming to your room

Pony put down the phone and sighed, dragging his feet all the way to Johnny's room. He slowly opened the door to see Johnny lying on the bed shirtless.

"You like these washboard abs, pretty boy?" he asked mischievously, patting the bed next to him.

Pony hurried over, jumping onto the bed and straddling Johnny's hips as he whispered into his ear-"fuck me"

Johnny flipped them over so that Pony was on his hands and knees, ripping off his jeans and underwear as he slapped his ass, to which Pony moaned loudly.

Johnny put two fingers in his mouth, coating as much of his saliva that he can on his fingers.

He slowly slid one finger into Ponys entrance, then the other.

"just do it already-" the blond was hushed by Johnny's lips as he brought the tip of his dick to Ponys entrance, slowly pushing it in all the way to his prostate.

Pony screamed from the sudden action as Johnny began to thrust in and out rapidly, more force with every thrust.

Johnny, slowly reaching his climax grabbed onto Ponys hair as Johnny made his final thrusts.

"fill me up Johnny" Pony begged between gasps of air.

Johnny grunted as he reached his climax, coming inside of Pony. They fell limp, lying next to each other on the bed contemplating their decisions.

Pony crawled out of bed, putting his jeans back on. He stopped before he left the room.

"no homo right"

"no Homo bro"

I literally hate this omg