The Curse

??? : do you think he likes it??
?? : I think he adores it!
??? : It looks a little like Kali Ma...
?? : about that, better not to tell him about it, okay? It would be for his good

A storm begins and a lightning bolt appears at the window. A woman's voice, a little thick that I didn't understand what she was saying, but my parents knew exactly what she said.
Kali Ma : NO, YOU WILL TELL HIM AT 8 YEARS OLD!
My parents started to tremble with fear, I was 4 years old I was confused but I still remember their reaction perfectly.

4 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
Mom and dad : happy birth day too you!
Mom : happy birth day kay!
Kay : thank you mommy! Now I'm a big boy!
Mom : yes... About that... There is something you should know.
My mother was trying to tell me something but my father slapped her. He pulled her aside, I started crying scared, I never saw my dad reacting like that.
Dad : What do you think you're doing?
Mom : I was just trying to tell him the truth..

After that I felt dizzy and fainted, when I woke up I was in bed and my mother was next to me, I looked at my hands and they were blue.

My mother realized that Kali Ma took revenge on my father for not letting my mom tell me the truth, after I recovered from the shock, my mother explained everything to me, I was more advanced as a child and I thought better, I had the mind of a teenager 14 years old, so I understood, at school I tried to explain it to my colleagues and friends but of course they didn't believe me and they started laughing at me.

Next day all of them start call me kali (and now I call myself Kali ma but my real name is kay), and they watered me thinking I was dripping or it's makeup, after they saw that it wasn't they started running scared, my mother was chained at school and I was expelled, my mother tried hard to hide from the special forces . For the horns I wear a headband that keeps them down, I hide my skin with clothes and I always wear a hood . My dad left because of me, he hated me and he say he don't want a blue kid. And I was single, the whole time, it was just me and my mom. I tried to talk to kali ma but she didn't respond, my mom keep me in house she said it's for my good and I cand go out just in the evening. So i didn't have friends until...

9 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
Kali Ma : mom I'm going to park, see ya later
Mom : don't stay late, it's night, and be careful sweethart!
Kali Ma : mom, chill, I'm 17 year old, i wil be ok
Mom : ok ok

I went to the park and there I saw a girl, a boy did not leave her alone, he pushed her down and wanted to hit her, the first time I said not to go in and pass them without caring, but instead I ran after the boy.I attacked him with my powers, I had lifted him up and I threw him to the other end of the park, it was the first time I used my powers outside the house in the presence of someone

The girl stood up, looked at me .. But she did not have a pleasant look, without thanking me or saying a word she ran away
I thought it was my chance to finally have a friend, but I was wrong

I went home and there were 5 plates on the table. Not 2 as usual, my mother gave me another plate.
Mom : here kay, go up in your room and stay silence. We will have guests.
My mother was in a dress and she was careful what she looked like, I had never seen her like that before

Kali Ma pov :
Kay?Mom doesn't call me on my name, she usually call me sweethart..
𖣘𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆