Mysterious girl

I went to the park, it was night no one could see me
I walked around a little bit and at one point.. there was a teenage girl that looked like she was the same age as mine! But a man chased her. I wanted to ignore her because when I tried to help someone I didn't get at least a "thank you freak". I continued on my way and heard a scream that ached my soul to leave it like that so without thinking I teleported behind the man and put him on the ground I gave him a shot in the ribs and after that I let him run away
The girl was scared and I thought she was scared of me but..

??? : THANK YOU SO MUCH!! HE ALMOST RAPED ME! THANK YOU THANK YOU
Kay : Uh-.. You're not... Scared of me?..
??? : Why do I have to be scared of you??
Kay : Because I have fucking powers and I'm fucking blue
??? : And whats the problem I mean your hot I MEAN YOUR CUTE I MEAN YOU KNOW YOU REALLY LOOK OK

I started laughing.

??? Pov : he's so nice I have to be friend with him but what if he will know I'm 30% demon?.. Meh I think it's ok he's blue and have powers so.. I don't think it's a problem

Kay : And whats your name?
??? : Abby! What about you?
Kay : kali ma..
Abby : like the Goddess?
Kay : yea..
Abby : then... Thank you kali ma!
Kay : no problem.
Abby : and what are you doing at 5 AM at the park?
Kay : I have problems at home and ran for a walk.
Abby : Oh I see... Well Kali ma I have to go, wanna hang out tomorrow here?
Kay : Yes of cours, see you at 12 AM then, I feel weird to hang out during the day... Caude everyone are looking at me like at a zoo animal. But in a bad way.
Abby : I understand... Then I see you at 12 am! Byeee!

Kay pov :
Damn I have my first friend. And she don't think I'm a freak or a werid. I'm so hapy!

I went home
Kay : I'm home.
No answer. I think mom is sleeping.
I went in my room but I can't sleep, I was thinking about Abby.

Next day, Edward came to our house with a big car and some stuff the little whore was with him
Edward : Alysa I will take the stuff inside with your mom, go and wake up your brother and maybe you two will help us.
Alysa : UGH why me!

Alysa pov : actually I was happy, that boy it's kinda cute and I want to make a friendship with him..

Alysa : HEYYY! MY NEW STEP BROOOO! WAKEY-WAKEY!

Kay pov :
I went to door and open it. She was there and we maked eyes contact. She.. Blushed?..

Alysa : Oh uhm.. Hi..

Alysa pov
: I think I'm blushing... His eyes are so beautiful... This blue... Like the sky OMG HE'S SO PRETTY!!!

Kay pov :
I think she doesn't know I can see what she's thinking about...

Kay : what do you want?
Alysa : Dad and your mom want us to help them.
Kay : with what?
Alysa : we're moving here. Your mom didn't tell you?
Kay : YOU WHAT?!
Alysa : maybe we can share your room!

I pushed her out of the door and went straight to mom.
Kay : AND WHAT IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?
Mom : Kay. Language.
Kay : IN THIS MOMENT I DON'T GHIVE A FUCK ABOUT LANGUAGE WHAT IS THIS? YOUR BITCH AND HIS LITTLE DOGS IS MOVING WITH US?

Mom slaped me. But I was out of control. My horns were shining and I could read all the thoughts around me there was a whole madness  in my head.

Mom : say sorry to your dad and move your ass and help us. Now.

I looked straight into edward's eye and didn't say a word. I went straight into my room angrily. There was alysa kinda... Sad?

Kay : Get out.
Alysa : Look... I'm sorry and it's not my fault, I don't want this neither ok? If your angry on my dad you can't be angry on me too, I want to be friends ok?
Kay : Get out.
Alysa : OK if you are stubborn either way you want.

She went outside, locked myself in the room and threw myself into bed. I was nervous and sad ugh...
And then I had heard a voice, it was a thick woman voice.

??? : kay..

I couldn't see her or read her mind. It was as if she didn't exist.

Kay : who are you?!
??? : kill that man.... And you will be happy and everything will go back to normal
Kay : w-what
??? : come on kay just do it
Kay : No. I can't. If mom is happy with him I have to accept it. And stop begin like a lil kid.

I walked downstairs and helped them get after things in the house mom remained pleasantly shocked.

Mom : Thanks kay. Alysa can you help me put on the table?
Alysa : Actually... Mom if you want, can you call me Olivia? I like it more and my dad and brothers call me like this.
Mom : Aw ok sweety!

We all had dinner at the table but it was a total silence.
Mom : So... Olivia! Your in hight school no?
Olivia : Yeah why?
Mom : Well kay to but well... He wasn't in school since he become blue with no reasone...
Edward : Well now he can, Olivia will help him and she will make sure to not get bullyed.
Kay :I CAN? I mean sure.

Mom smiled

Mom : of course well I will go tomorow and put you in the same high school with Olivia and  tell the principal your skin is a condition!
Kay : okk

11 PM
Kay pov
I look forward to being 12 pm. I will see Abby!
My door opened

Olivia :Uhm hi.
Kay : What do you want?
Olivia : Well.. We'll be in the same hight school and I think maybe we should get along
Kay : ok.

12 PM
Kay : Sorry I have to go somewhere
Olivia : hm? Where?
Kay : Not your business.

I ran in a hurry to yesterday's place where I met abby and wait for her.

Abby : Here you are! Sorry for keeping you waiting..
Kay : It's ok!
Abby : So how are you? You solved your problems from home?
Kay : Yeah, I'm ok now
Abby : I'm glad your ok

We talked for hours and started getting to know her better

2 PM
Kay : Ah shit I have to go
Abby : hm? Why?
Kay : tomorow I go to hight school so...
Abby : Ohhh okk see you tomorow?
Kay : of course! Bye!

When I wanted to go she hugged me on to the back tightly.

Abby : see you tomorow!

7 AM