"The Perfect Family"

Kay Pov :
I went to my room and sat quiet. I used my power to see how many guest we have.
There is a man, he look like he was 46 yr old, he is with a girl and 2 little boys.

Mom : Edward! I'm so glad you come!! Oh my god, they are your children?
Edward : Yes, children she is Jesica, my girlfriend!

Edward kissed mom.

Alysa : Ew, gross
Ethan : this is my new mom?!
Edward : yes ethan.
Mom : Aw this is Alysa and Ethan! But who is this little angel?
Edward : He's kim, he is a little shy.

Kay Pov :
I was so angry, all things in my room levitated. I'm feeling... Replaced.. No. My mom will never do that, she loves me.

Alysa : Excuse me, jesica?
Edward : you can call her mom.
Alysa : yeah yeah mom.
Mom : yes?
Alysa : can I go use the bathroom?
Mom : sure, It's on the 2nd floor

Alysa Pov : ugh, now I'm supposed to stay with that bitch and call her mom?! Oh lord.. Thanks she don't have children.
I go up at 2nd floor, there was 4 rooms, I say to go at the last one thinking there is the bathroom. I opened the door, there was a room, in bed was a boy... With.. Blue skin?... All things in his room was levitated. I was soked so I failed and I started screaming for help but he is kinda cute..
Alysa : DAD! HELP!

Kay Pov :
I heard someone coming but I was so angry I couldn't stop!

Kay : WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Mom and Edward run up, they see that brat down mom knew what happening, Edward look at me and he was so scared, he attacked me with a... Cross?..

Mom : WAIT! EDWARD LET ME EXPLAIN!

We all go in kitchen and mom explain everything.
Edward : oh. I see.
He take his cross and attacked me. Again. I couldn't do anything, my power just didn't worked.
Mom : Edward stop!!
He stoped, he took his children and left

Mom : Kay.. What did I tell you befor they come?
Kay : to stay in my room silent.
Mom : AND WHAT GOD DAMN DID YOU DID?
Kay : That little bitch come in my room!
Mom : Don't call your sister like that!
Kay : sister?...sister?!SISTER?!YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU GONNA HAVE A SON OF A BITCH AND ANOTHER 3 CHILDREN, YOU DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THEM, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HOW TO SPEAK TO MY REAL MOM! You know what? I hate you, I hate your boyfriend, his children I HATE EVERONE.

Kay Pov :
I went in my room. I was sad and angry my mom called Edward and say sorry for what happend, I thought a walk in park will be good so I run on my window.

Jesica Pov :
What can I do now with kay?.. I should go up and say sorry..
I go up to his room, i open the door.
Jesica : Hey kay..I want t- huh?
He wasan't there...

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊