³ asian f

(episode three.)    asian f
❝ Why is this school so dramatic. ❞

UNCOVER

UNCOVER.

So here's what you missed on Glee and Uncover.

Emma's living with Will
which has really helped her
OCD, which is good because
she's helping Artie and Beiste
direct West Side Story.

Blaine just auditioned for
the musical and it seems the
directors want him as Tony and
Alina seems to be one of the
backups and a costume coordinator
for the show along with Tina.

Rachel seems like a shoo-in
for Maria, and Kurt's running
for class president so he can
get into NYADA. But Brittany
quit as his campaign manager
so she can run, too.

Alina so far doesn't seem
too fond of Finn and neither is
he of her because he's always skeptical and stuff. Skeptical because she's a two-time nationalist.

And that's what you missed on Glee!

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Alina was rehearsing with the rest of booty camp in the auditorium with the piano keeping them in beat. Santana rejoined the glee club and started attending the camp to earn the club and Mr. Schue's trust again.

Everyone was counting themselves in and Mr. Schue snapped his head to the wings of the auditorium and Mercedes started walking in. "You're late!"

"I know. I overslept." Everyone had confused looks plastered on their faces as Mercedes approached the teacher.

"It's four-thirty in the afternoon" Quinn pointed out for the rest of them and everyone else made sort of a circle around her.

"My alarm clock went off thirty minutes late this morning. Kind of shifted my whole schedule." Mercedes tried to reason, but Alina still had a questioning look on her face. "Anyway, what's Santana doing here?" She motioned to the Latina coming up behind her.

"I've re-sworn my allegiance to the glee club, with out telling Coach Sue." Santana softened her voice for the last part, while slightly rolling her eyes.

"Mercedes, I'll catch you up. Five, six, seven. Five, six..." Mike offered, breaking the silence. Everyone else dispersed to the sides of the auditorium. The two in the middle started dancing until Mercedes quickly ran to the garbage can at the side, and everyone's eyes followed her. Mike slowly stopped dancing, looking confused as to why Mercedes wasn't next to him anymore until he saw her.