Who said i love you first

Charlie: he did you guys were fighting and you were about to leave his house when he blurted out, "DONT GO IM SORRY I LOVE YOU!" You turned around and said it right back

Adam: you did you guys were cuddling and your head was laying on his chest, you said, "Adam,I love you." He said, "I love you too y/n.

Guy: you did. You guys were watching the romantic movie and you turned to him and quickly said, "I love you." You turned away from him,he grabbed your face,kissed you,then muttered a small. "I love you too"

Dean: He did. He asked you if you would take a walk with him. On that walk he took you to an arcade. While you were playing a game you finally won. He picked you up spun you around then said, "ugh I love you so much"

Luis: you did, he was too scared to. You guys were in the middle of a make out session,when you pulled away a little so your lips were still touching and said, "Luis I love you" he pulled you back in and said " I love you too princess".

Kenny: he did, he was about to go on ice so he was gonna kiss you nose it was something he just always did. When he skated away he yelled, "HEY Y/N I LOVE YOU!"

Dwayne: you did, he was too scared that you wouldn't say it back. You went to his dorm room Amd knocked on the door,Luis opened it and you saw Dwayne washing off a whole bunch of shaving cream. You walked in and kissed his cheek. "Oh hey y/n" "hey cowboy can I tell you something?" He nodded. "I love you" "I love you too

Averman: he did. You,Connie, and Julie were walking around town when you heard your name being called. You turned around and saw averman running towards you. He came and hugged you, "what's up averman?" You said laughing. "I needa tell you something. I love you y/n y/l" "I love you too Lester averman."

Fulton: he did. He told Dean he loved you while they were at the arcade. He saw you and Julie playing arcade games so he pushed Fulton Towards you and took Julie. "Hey Babe,what's up with dean?" "I- Um, I LOVE YOU" he blurted out. Then he kissed you before you could respond. You looked at dean who was making kissy faces at you and Fulton. "Oh god, I love you too hun."

Jesse: he did. He  knocked on your door. You went to open it Amd he blurted out. " I love you y/n" "I love you too Jesse but that was random."