Averman imagine

For @shayann248

Being Charlie Conway's twin sister was harder than you think. My brother thinks he needs to control my life and it's ridiculous. I'm not really into hockey,I've always liked reading better. Even tho I'm not into hockey I still hang out with the ducks,I show up to the games,practices,and even team hangouts. I've grown very fond of many of them,Adam is my best friend though.

I tell my brother a lot,I tell him everything.Except a few things,one of them being i steal his clothes,second one I like Lester averman.Yeah that's right,the class clown himself. Now you might be asking yourself, what do you see in him? Well it's simple, he's funny,and has good looks.

Today me and Averman are going to the arcade to hang out as friends,we'll that's what we're telling everyone. We're really going to a fair a few blocks away and are going on a date. Only Adam knows. He's coming to my house at 6 to come get us.I've asked coach to give us a ride.

Fast forward to 6

I'm dressing casual just baggy jeans,Backstreet Boys shirt,and some beat up converse. I put on a bit of mascara,I heard my doer bell so I rushed downstairs and opened the door too see averman sitting in he carport with my little brother, Andrew (11) and his best friend Chris (12). They were sitting there drawing with chalk.

"Hey averman!" I said walking outside. "Hey y/n,ready to go,coach said he'll pick us up from the fair but he won't drop us off." He said rolling his eyes coloring in his rainbow. "Ok give me a second to grab my bag I'll be right out" I said running back inside and grabbing my bag.

"Ok I'm ready,Andrew,Chris, go inside.Mom knows I'm going out, you guys can watch a movie I left 30 bucks for pizza.If you want anything else run to the gas station ,if you do bring Eli with you,since he's older. Call me if you need anything,actually invite Eli over he's like 14 he'll watch you guys, Love you guyssss!!" "Love you guys y/n" Andrew said walking inside Chris following behind.

"You have cool little brothers"Averman said when you guys started walking. "Yeah,Andrews my only brother,but Chris is like my brother." "Cool kids" "yeah I love them"

On the Ferris wheel

"Y/n" "yeah?" I said turning to averman. "Can I kiss you?" "What?" "Huh" "sorry I was shocked you asked,yes kiss me" he laughed and planted his lips on mine. When you pulled away he said, "have I ever told you how pretty you are" "I don't think so" "well your so pretty"